BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Athena F.
Irvine, CA
Starbucks is my go-to coffee stop, because of my gold membership I have access to several perks and freebies. In addition their app allows you to place an order and pick it up at a nearby location. Other coffee shops don't allow this on their apps. So it's definitely my favorite for its convenience.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I love anything starbucks. I might be a bit biased because I work there but I love all of the drinks that they have to offer! I also love being a barista! It is such a fantastic company to work for and I could not be more blessed! I don't have a favorite drink as I like everything but the drip coffee is probably my favorite!
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I'm so basic but I love Starbucks. I'm a huge fan of their peppermint mocha. It's just so easy and convenient to place a mobile order! I also buy their K cups which are pretty decent. They've definitely got the franchise on lock.
Brandy F.
Rockwall, TX
How do I even begin to rate Starbucks? I feel like writing a tribute for how great their coffee is. I love their hot and frappucino beverages and actually I'm quite addicted. I am totally loyal to Starbucks and will not drink coffee from another coffee shop. I tried that twice and the other coffee in comparison was such a let down. Hail to Starbucks, the ONLY coffee for me!
Carla M.
Gilbert, AZ
I am a huge fan of Starbucks. They have so many different drink options, I never get bored. I love that when I am craving a regular cup of coffee it is always rich and strong. I also enjoy being a member of their rewards program. The more coffee you drink, the more stars you get and stars equal free drink rewards. The price point would be my only complaint although it doesn't stop me from going.
Maya F.
Kansas City, MO
So many choices and it doesn't hurt that they are available everywhere. I love their drinks and how easy it is to customize everything. I'd probably go daily if they were a bit more affordable. The consistency between stores is awesome and the baristas are so helpful.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
Starbucks is my absolute go to for coffee! It's kind of a lifestyle! I have never had a drink I didn't love and it makes me feel so cozy inside. The Skinny Vanilla Latte is my favorite go to for any day. It has a great light flavor but is not too intense!
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
I love a lot of Starbucks' products, like their pumpkin spice cupcakes and their caramel frappucinos. I'm in college and we have a Starbucks right on campus, so I always stop by and grab a coffee when I'm headed to class. The only downside to Starbucks is their high prices but I still enjoy getting their products regardless.
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
I am an avid Starbucks fan! I enjoy going to the stores and getting a drink once in a while. I love their rewards app. They have such a. Great variety of items some good some not so good. For the most part I've had good customer care some times I've had horrible experiences
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
I'm from Seattle so I love that it started to local and so close to home. It's also so convenient. No matter where you are you can find a Starbucks. I work in an outdoor shopping center and we have 4 Starbucks and an Evolution Fresh and a Teavana so it's safe to say I'm visiting a Starbucks or one of their branches at least 5 times a week.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?