BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Starbucks
  • "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brĂ»lĂ©e and chai latte" in 138 reviews
Mary D.
Everytime I go out of town I make sure I stop here and get a delicious coffee and a cookie. The unsweetened ice tea is my summer vacay drink. The little paninis are also very delightful. Love to just sit there and enjoy a nice cup of joe.
Sunny V.
Phoenix
Starbucks offers a broad variety of tasty coffees and teas. I like the convenience of their drive-thrus, although not all locations have one. My favorite coffee is a simple Americano (or the new Blonde Americano, which has a little more caffeine). The iced teas are also good, especially when you add lemonade and strawberries!
Karlie G.
Lafayette, LA
Honestly, Starbucks has so many options that I just can't resist going there. Yet the prices are ridiculous, but I'd probably still go there for a latte even if they charged me $10 for one. There is just something that draws you in. Plus I'm a total sucker for coffee and cute cups, so I will usually spend my last dollar in there.
Payt ♡.
Surprise
Are used to drink at Starbucks all the time. But they opened up a few new local coffee shops that are a bit cheaper with just as good coffee! It all comes down to the price of Starbucks, I think they are a bit overpriced and hyped up. But that never stopped me from going to Starbucks and enjoying my favorite teas and coffees.
Kat S.
Tarpon Springs
Starbucks is my go-to coffee, fruit beverage, and sweet spot (even great for lunch) I love the wide-variety of food selections & how everything’s ALWAYS fresh.

Affordable but can also be expensive depending on the quantity of food and size of drink you choose. 10/10 would recommend for a quick bite or a sit down with friends.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I'm so basic but I love Starbucks. I'm a huge fan of their peppermint mocha. It's just so easy and convenient to place a mobile order! I also buy their K cups which are pretty decent. They've definitely got the franchise on lock.
Italia L.
Austin, TX
I don't get why anyone could dislike Starbucks. I go EVERYDAY to get Bantam bagels and a drink. I need Starbucks in my life! I'm a rewards member, so I get free food when I collect a certain amount of stars, and there's plenty of opportunities to gain extra stars. The food is delicious. I've pretty much tasted everything at Starbucks and I probably will never get tired of going.
Carla M.
Gilbert, AZ
I am a huge fan of Starbucks. They have so many different drink options, I never get bored. I love that when I am craving a regular cup of coffee it is always rich and strong. I also enjoy being a member of their rewards program. The more coffee you drink, the more stars you get and stars equal free drink rewards. The price point would be my only complaint although it doesn't stop me from going.
Brittney C.
Long Beach, CA
Always great coffee, i think everyone knows that. My favorite is the Java Chip Frap and as someone with an actual allergy to milk i am thankful they offer substitutes like coconut milk. Only thing is prices are a bit steep for what it is and lines can get pretty long.
Ciara W.
Kissimmee, FL
Oh my gosh so if I could choose one fast food/coffee joint to have available in heaven, this would be it. I am an avid Starbucks drinker. I LOVE the new tuxedo Mocha, as well as a caramel macchiato with white chocolate. Holy cow. The only downside to their business is their prices, ugh!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?