- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks as a whole. Their coffee, tea, and even the mugs are all fabulous. I always find myself gravitating towards new cups they have and trying their new drinks. I think the drinks are reasonably priced and great quality.
Starbucks seems like they would have amazing coffee but I prefer the coffee I have at home. Its too expensive for not so great coffee. But i do love the smell and the atmosphere. I go there to get a hazelnut coffee and read a book.
I love Starbucks, but because of the price, I cannot make it a daily habit. I usually drink their light roast coffee and, with a dab of skim milk and some splenda, it definitely hits the spot. I think as the company has gotten larger, thus more trendy, prices have encouraged me to get my day-to-day coffee from my own carafe.
I'm so basic but I love Starbucks. I'm a huge fan of their peppermint mocha. It's just so easy and convenient to place a mobile order! I also buy their K cups which are pretty decent. They've definitely got the franchise on lock.
I know going to Starbucks is so cliche, but they really do have the best coffee! I've tried giving other places a try just to get out of being the typical Starbucks girl but they have the best flavor and selection, and their quality is consistent. Their food is really good too!
I am a huge fan of Starbucks. They have so many different drink options, I never get bored. I love that when I am craving a regular cup of coffee it is always rich and strong. I also enjoy being a member of their rewards program. The more coffee you drink, the more stars you get and stars equal free drink rewards. The price point would be my only complaint although it doesn't stop me from going.
I like Starbucks because they are fast, have a big selection and have a rewards program. I like the new monthly drinks they come out with, and usually end up trying something new every other time I visit. I love their green tea frapps, caramel fraps, and cream cheese danishes. I also value their efforts to promote positive business practices such as hiring veterans and refugees.
Starbucks is my absolute go to for coffee! It's kind of a lifestyle! I have never had a drink I didn't love and it makes me feel so cozy inside. The Skinny Vanilla Latte is my favorite go to for any day. It has a great light flavor but is not too intense!
BEST COFFEE IN THE WORLD! this is actually the best one for me it taste so good:) the only bad thing is that in some countrys when there's to much people and there service is sometimes like a 4 stars and sometimes3 but it is a great place to go to chat and there's wifi! great cookies too
I am an avid Starbucks fan! I enjoy going to the stores and getting a drink once in a while. I love their rewards app. They have such a. Great variety of items some good some not so good. For the most part I've had good customer care some times I've had horrible experiences
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos