BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Alexandra R.
It's really not the best quality coffee, and the service is usually sub par, but it's so convenient. I had a drive thru Starbucks in front of my last apartment that I frequently visited out of boredom and laziness. I would pick up breakfast or a quick pick me up on any given day just because it was there.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Anything from the Chia Tea Latte to the Iced Passion fruit tea, Starbucks drinks are amazing. They offer an app as well that if you are a frequent buyer, you can rack up points to help reach a free menu item (food or drink) which helps when you love their products. Definitely my everyday morning wakeup aid.
Atarah H.
Starbucks is a great place to get a coffee and meet with friends or do some work. Their Iced Coffee are okay, the coffee has a bitter taste. I always get their other drinks anyways. Some people may not like the prices. Starbucks has a great marketing and advertising team because they know how to attract more and more customers
Kayleigh S.
Richmond, TX
Very big selection of products. They even offer non-dairy alternatives that allow me to actually order a coffee every now and then which is great. I have never had a bad experience at Starbucks. I am even part of their rewards program which offers a bunch of awesome perks.
Marie W.
I love Starbucks. They're a great company who will bend over backward to give their customers what they want. I keep it pretty low-key and drink drip or iced coffee.  I will say that prices have gone up a lot over the years. I like the Starbucks Rewards program but most deals seem to apply to higher dollar espresso beverages, and if you're a drip coffee drinker it is really hard to make it to gold status.
Sarah S.
Starbucks serves some pretty darn good coffee and drinks but I feel as if the prices can be very overpriced. Sometimes there is also just way too much sugar invoked. A lot of the drinks are not as healthy as you think, so before you order, look up the nutritional information first.
Serena T.
Tenino, WA
I love getting white peppermint mochas here along with my boyfriend who always gets Carmel frappes. We go probably 3 times every weeks or so. Great flavors, honestly I would like to try more. I don't like the prices as much though.
Sunny V.
Phoenix
Starbucks offers a broad variety of tasty coffees and teas. I like the convenience of their drive-thrus, although not all locations have one. My favorite coffee is a simple Americano (or the new Blonde Americano, which has a little more caffeine). The iced teas are also good, especially when you add lemonade and strawberries!
Mary D.
Everytime I go out of town I make sure I stop here and get a delicious coffee and a cookie. The unsweetened ice tea is my summer vacay drink. The little paninis are also very delightful. Love to just sit there and enjoy a nice cup of joe.
Daniela N.
I recently had an iced caramel macchiato, but i normally get the hot coffee option.  If you want a mid day coffee or treat, this is it!  It's a full bodied espresso with a vanilla flavored syrup, milk and ice, then topped off with caramel drizzle to a smooth and sweet finish.  You can also opt to add whip cream.  Definitely not something i would get to drink on a daily basis but definitely hits the spot, when you are craving something cold and sweet.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?