BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kiyamah L.
I work here it is the best place I've worked in years. The pros are customer interaction making many different drinks and having a great day putting smiles on faces. Cons drinks are like some people's lives not giving new employees room to learn.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Love there lattes and the people are great there allways friendly I go once in a while when I'm in the area and everything I have tried is of good quality and my favorite item is the slim latte and would definitely recommend to others
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
when i get the opportunity to come here i go! when you walk in to the shop you get hit with an amazing smell of baked goods and coffee. it's a great atmosphere for college kids to study. they have free wifi to use also. my favorite drink is their caramel frappucino & i loved their blueberry muffins. great coffee at a great price.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I love Starbucks especially their refreshers!! I’m always getting the pink drink or coffee and once in a while a Frappuccino. They’re sandwiches are so so good too!! My kids love the Frappuccinos and bakery so once in a while I treat them.

I’ve always gotten good service while in their store or mobile ordering.
Reese S.
houston, tx
Starbucks can be a bit pricey sometimes, which is why i normally order a small drink when i go but, it doesnt help me get over the fact that just about every starbucks drink out there is so delicious and i wish i could afford to have it every day ! the good news is, that whenever you do get starbucks, it's more of a treat rather than a routine!
Josie S.
Cullman, AL
It really all depends on the barista you get when you go. The basic recipes of the drinks are decent. But there's a ton of calories and sugar in all those cute flavored slushy drinks.
They do have a really great reward system and their app works great! Overall, their products are good, I just wouldn't go everyday for the price.
Amanda B.
Bridgeport, NY
Startbucks is the only chain coffee shop in my area that offers all their tea's with soy milk which is major for me. It's always good quality and great tasting. My favorite order is a venti soy vanilla chai late and it is hands down what I get when I am out and craving and see a starbucks.
Danielle G.
Longmeadow, MA
So much variety and lots of amazing stuff. They are always adding new products to please customers requests. They have lots that appeal to moms on the go because they have healthy snacks for young kids that are always a hit. The coffee is always good and the service is great.
Maria G.
I love starbucks!!!! My go to drink is the passion iced tea lemonade sweetened. I have yet to try some of their cold and hot coffees. I also love the pastries lol. I love going to starbucks but it tends to get pricy if you go everyday. This is my usual on the weekends.
Krystyna S.
I'm obsessed with their pumpkin spice latte. I know I'm basic. It's over priced so that's why I go there rarely but it's just sooo good. Pumpkin spice latte or soy chai is the way to go. I would recommend it when you have a gift card.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?