BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Cory C.
I mean, who doesn't love starbucks.?? I've worked there before, it's a truly amazing company that brings more to the table than just coffee. They really care about the satisfaction of customers, our military and along with supporting small coffee farms in exotic places. I love this company and will continue to support them in any way.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Love all about Starbucks, I enjoy their pastry because its always fresh and out of this world. My favorite drink is the thirst quencher perfect of this hawaii weather. My husband also loves it lets just say is our go to coffee shop, recommend it.
Holly J.
Canton, GA
Obsessed with the Green Tea, love doubling it by adding water. All coffee from starbucks is good, the Venti Iced Nonfat Carmel Macchiato is my go-to perfect for on the run errands or even while sitting in a Starbucks! Sometimes I love to get out of the office and go sit at my local Starbucks. Perfect environment fo work.
Jennifer A.
Columbus, OH
I visit Starbucks almost every single day. I just think that there is nothing better than Starbucks! The skinny vanilla latte is always my go-to drink. I don't even try anywhere else because I am so pleased and satisfied with Starbucks all of the time.
Kiyamah L.
I work here it is the best place I've worked in years. The pros are customer interaction making many different drinks and having a great day putting smiles on faces. Cons drinks are like some people's lives not giving new employees room to learn.
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
Starbucks is really great for coffee, teas, baked goods, and socialization. I have met friends at Starbucks just to simply meet friends and have a great cup of iced tea and a cookie. Prices are on the high end of affordable, but I still wouldn't go anywhere else for some of my favorite drinks.
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
I’m a caffeine head, I need coffee on the daily. Starbucks is beyond ridiculously EXPENSIVE when it comes to coffee and snacks. The only time I buy Starbucks is when I am treating myself, or it’s a Monday and I have absolutely no motivation to cook breakfast. My favorite pairing is a Ham & Swiss breakfast croissant with a Chai Tea Latte.
Jess S.
Hilliard, OH
I am at Starbucks atleast once a week and either have a great experience or a long one. I usually go around the time that my son needs to nap so that I can plan to be in the drive through longer if that happens. Recently I've waited 20 minutes in line after I've ordered. However I love the Cascara Latte and keep coming back for that and the cold cups. I love the designs they have for them.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Starbucks is great when you really just need a quick pick me up. Drinks are of great quality, if not VERY overpriced. They do have some very clever and tricky promotions so be aware they can be tempting but typically a ploy to get you to spend much more than you intended.
Maggie A.
Lodi, CA
I previously left a positive, A-grade review, but I have had some horrible experiences dealing with unintelligent cashiers that can't think outside of the box (or outside of the computer.) From November 14-18, 2012, all Starbucks were having a Buy One Get One Free ANY Holiday Drink deal, emphasis on the ANY. The locations have a chalk sign that states this, along with three pictured holiday beverages and the times this deal is good. Next to this chalk sign is an official, printed Starbucks sign that says, "Holiday Classics" with the holiday beverages listed. My sister and I went twice and didn't have an issue with ordering the Iced Peppermint White Mocha and the Caramel Brulee Latte. Today, we brought our parents, and my mom tried to order the Pumpkin Spice Latte. Though this was on the Holiday Classics menu, the employees insisted TWICE that "it isn't a holiday drink," so the BOGO wasn't good on it. Instead of admitting that they were falsely advertising and discounting the drink anyway, they continued to argue until we left without drinks (or paying!) During the summer, there was another deal on iced drinks and frappuccinos. We went on a night where the weather was strangely cold, and even though the iced drinks are just hot drinks over ice, the barrista said they couldn't even ring up iced drinks and just leave the ice out. Like seriously? Does your manager come in after closing and make sure you used as much ice as you should have? Starbucks is fine, just not when they have to rely on a computer to discount anything.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?