BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Jenn C.
I like Starbucks, but don't love them. They are wildly inconsistent with their drinks. Sometimes your order is great, sometimes it's awful. I pretty much stick to the low fat menu, and don't order complicated, personalized concoctions, so I suppose I have a hard time figuring out why there is such a fluctuation in the flavor of my drink.
Aline B.
Daly City, CA
Can't get enough of my morning Joe. It's a little on the high side but depending what you get then it's worth it. I love my skinny cafe mocha extra hot. Pros is that you wake up con just the waiting for your coffee is a hassle morning rush is the worst. But definitely will go back.
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The customer service at Starbucks is top notch! I always get great service with a smile! I go almost every day and enjoy specialty drinks with a bit of flare. I loved the caramel brûlée latte but they just stopped running it about a month ago :( bring it back!
Nisreen E.
Starbucks by my house always makes sure there coffee is nice and fresh. I love there rewards system since I am always there. Sometimes I wish they can look it up by phone number because I hate that when I pay cash I do not get the rewards.
Heather L.
I go to Starbucks every single day. I love being a Gold member and getting tailored offers to my frequently purchased items. Free refills, stars and rewards for spending, and feeling special are huge perks. I love their innovative nature and am always so excited to see what's next!
Angela D.
I love this shop. Unfortunately, this year, I have given up Starbucks because I was such an addict. If you've got a couple dollars on hand, you can definitely go by yourself a tall vanilla bean with 2 pumps of raspberry syrup. Just the way I like it! You can bet on me going to this place within the next month.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
Starbucks has a huge selection of drink. My personal favorite is the frappucinos and the caramel macchiatos. It is slightly on the expensive side, but I go perhaps every 3 weeks or so. Their atmosphere is very comforting, and it is great to meet up with friends or do some work while sipping on coffee.
Kassie P.
I visit my local Starbucks a few times a week. I always get a Venti White Chocolate Mocha and possibly a piece of pumpkin bread. 95% of the time everything comes out perfectly made and tastes delicious. If really depends on the location in which I visit, but for the most part it's a good experience.
Jesus M.
In general all like all of the starbucks drinks. The baristas are great. I typically grab the Chi latte or the vanilla bean frappe. They are a bit pricy but I enjoy every single thing there. Now that they have the mobile app, they have made things even better. No lines, no waiting time!!!
Dallas L.
The coffee isn't always the greatest, my iced chais are always different every time. My name gets mispelled, and the drinks are overpriced. I would much rather go support the local coffee shops versus the brand that is always different.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?