BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Jessica G.
Starbucks can really be hit or miss. Some of the baristas make the coffee perfect others not so much. I dislike how expensive it can be but I like it better than most places. Nothing is better than a good ol mom and pop coffee shop though.
Mandy H.
Oxford, MS
I used to visit Starbucks so much more frequent. They had a really cool easy and understandable point system. Every since the point system changed I haven't been able to get deals that are advertised because it's too complicated and I guess they just can't tell when I am going for a deal like the one where I'd you bought $10 in gift cards you got $10 back, I tried twice and never received my $10.
Ally C.
This is my favorite place to get coffee. They always have interestingly good flavors that always hit the spot. They are always healthy real products that I enjoys instead of nasty cheap artificial flavoring! They make amazing food as well
Elizabeth B.
Birmingham, AL
Starbucks always has the boost I need, whether it's a hot latte to knock off the chill or an iced one to keep me chilled and amped at the same time. I work in Starbucks several times a week, and I especially love the new sous vide eggs, for we customers who like to watch our carbs!
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
Starbucks has a huge selection of drink. My personal favorite is the frappucinos and the caramel macchiatos. It is slightly on the expensive side, but I go perhaps every 3 weeks or so. Their atmosphere is very comforting, and it is great to meet up with friends or do some work while sipping on coffee.
Ashley H.
Huntington
I don't drink coffee but I used to enjoy their orange refreshers but they rid of it two years ago. I go there now because it's the only place open at my university within walking distance and I always get a chocolate croissant and a bottle of water. I will go there again because like I said it's the only place it's open near my campus.
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The customer service at Starbucks is top notch! I always get great service with a smile! I go almost every day and enjoy specialty drinks with a bit of flare. I loved the caramel brûlée latte but they just stopped running it about a month ago :( bring it back!
Helen K.
I spend about $10 a day at Starbucks because I am sick. I love it so much it probably qualifies as an actual addiction. I don't remember the last day I didn't drink Starbucks. Literally every day, venti iced caramel macchiato with two extra shots and they know my drink by heart now even though they still call me Holly. I love it there.
Kassie P.
I visit my local Starbucks a few times a week. I always get a Venti White Chocolate Mocha and possibly a piece of pumpkin bread. 95% of the time everything comes out perfectly made and tastes delicious. If really depends on the location in which I visit, but for the most part it's a good experience.
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
I go to Starbucks for a peppermint mocha w some special fancy “white girl” order & delicious whip cream. I used to get their French vanilla lattes but they weren’t consistent. I find starbucks to be too strong for me. I love the refreshers, although they always seem to be out of the strawberry açaí one near me (in the summer at least).
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?