- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks can really be hit or miss. Some of the baristas make the coffee perfect others not so much. I dislike how expensive it can be but I like it better than most places. Nothing is better than a good ol mom and pop coffee shop though.
I used to visit Starbucks so much more frequent. They had a really cool easy and understandable point system. Every since the point system changed I haven't been able to get deals that are advertised because it's too complicated and I guess they just can't tell when I am going for a deal like the one where I'd you bought $10 in gift cards you got $10 back, I tried twice and never received my $10.
This is my favorite place to get coffee. They always have interestingly good flavors that always hit the spot. They are always healthy real products that I enjoys instead of nasty cheap artificial flavoring! They make amazing food as well
Starbucks always has the boost I need, whether it's a hot latte to knock off the chill or an iced one to keep me chilled and amped at the same time. I work in Starbucks several times a week, and I especially love the new sous vide eggs, for we customers who like to watch our carbs!
Starbucks has a huge selection of drink. My personal favorite is the frappucinos and the caramel macchiatos. It is slightly on the expensive side, but I go perhaps every 3 weeks or so. Their atmosphere is very comforting, and it is great to meet up with friends or do some work while sipping on coffee.
I don't drink coffee but I used to enjoy their orange refreshers but they rid of it two years ago. I go there now because it's the only place open at my university within walking distance and I always get a chocolate croissant and a bottle of water. I will go there again because like I said it's the only place it's open near my campus.
The customer service at Starbucks is top notch! I always get great service with a smile! I go almost every day and enjoy specialty drinks with a bit of flare. I loved the caramel brûlée latte but they just stopped running it about a month ago :( bring it back!
I spend about $10 a day at Starbucks because I am sick. I love it so much it probably qualifies as an actual addiction. I don't remember the last day I didn't drink Starbucks. Literally every day, venti iced caramel macchiato with two extra shots and they know my drink by heart now even though they still call me Holly. I love it there.
I visit my local Starbucks a few times a week. I always get a Venti White Chocolate Mocha and possibly a piece of pumpkin bread. 95% of the time everything comes out perfectly made and tastes delicious. If really depends on the location in which I visit, but for the most part it's a good experience.
I go to Starbucks for a peppermint mocha w some special fancy “white girl” order & delicious whip cream. I used to get their French vanilla lattes but they weren’t consistent. I find starbucks to be too strong for me. I love the refreshers, although they always seem to be out of the strawberry açaí one near me (in the summer at least).
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos