BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
Caramel Latte one of my most favorite drinks of all time. Starbucks is the place that i can go and have the latte. i go her 2 times a week. the quality is very good and the staff are very friendly. a bit pricey though but definitely recommend friends.
K G.
Rio Rancho, NM
Much like every other girl,  I love, love, love starbucks. They have such delicious coffee and tea, and such a vast selection, which is mostly the reason I come back. I love getting a frap, a teavana tea, or a iced macchiato.  Regardless of what Im in the mood for, they have something that will satisfy my thirst and my cravings.
Emily E.
I LOVE Starbucks!! It is my ultimate go to for anything coffee! I have been a gold member for 6 years. I have never had a bad experience there. In college I would go study at Starbucks love the atmosphere. I love their coffee my favorites are: peppermint mocha, iced coffee, lattes. So good! It is also my go to for gifts, mugs gift cards tumblers. I love this place!
Sarah D.
Brooklyn, NY
Worth the price. I tried to save some money by going to the competitors but I always come back because you just can't beat the quality. Consistency is amazing as well, you can go in to any Starbucks location in the country and know that you will get exactly what you want, made exactly the same way. Take-home products are great as well. 5 stars!
Alex S.
I think Starbucks is a great place for quick, satisfying coffee and tea beverages. I’ve always had fast service despite long lines and never had an issue with an order.

I wish the locations near me had more of a coffee shop vibe with comfortable seating and an area to meet people. Often times there isn’t enough seating and it can get crowded.
Raven L.
Stockton, CA
I love Starbucks maybe a little too much.. but the quality and and the service are great! I have a couple of favorites: Carmel macchiato, chai tea, and Carmel coco cluster.
I go all the time and the only problem I had was one time someone took my mobile order... but they GLADLY remade it!
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
Starbucks always amazes me with their crafty drinks. It can be a bit pricey, but that's why I enjoy Starbucks as a treat to myself once and a while. All the drink I've had are delicious. They can get a bit overpriced though. But I do love them!
brittany f.
I love Starbucks! sometimes my whole paycheck goes to it since i buy everything there! from food, to drinks, to glass mugs and more! they have a great selection of products and yummy treats, along with free WiFi in stores and a warm welcoming atmosphere, i love Starbucks!
Kelsey D.
Woodburn , OR
Always a friendly staff of people and great coffee.

If you become a regular usually they will start to recognize you and know your drink.

You can modify any drink to fit your tastebuds and if you don't like it they will remake it.

They may not have an actual punch card but if you register a gift card in their app you will begin to get free drinks and special offers.
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
Starbucks is my go to place!!! Some of my favorite products from Starbucks is the vanilla latte, the chai tea latte, iced vanilla latte, I love the breakfast sandwhiches and the wraps! I love how simple the Starbucks App is to order to go. The only downside in my opinion is how expensive Starbucks is compared to a local coffee shop.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?