BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Tayteohna W.
Every time I go to Starbucks I usually get the same thing at first it was a little hard for the bartista but I think they got it now. I usually go in for a vente green tea frappe with light ice, soy milk, a scoop of protein Carmel drizzle in the cup in the drink, with whip cream and caramel drizzle on it lol if I'm felling extra good I might just get myself a chocolate cake pop
Alexis M.
Ok. Yes it is a little expensive but if you try the non fat white chocolate mocha you will know why I am obsessed. I don't really know how starbucks makes their coffee like magic, but they do. No one makes a white chocolate Mocha like thye do ! It is seriously magical!
Janelle G.
Port Lavaca, TX
I've always been a fan of Starbucks. I like their brews and flavor profiles of their coffee blends, and their very widespread menu that can be personalized in every way. The seasonal beverages and their white chocolate mochas are my personal favorites. I do wish the prices were just a tad cheaper, and I wish all locations would carry the coconut syrup again.
Amanda G.
Eagle Creek
My daily treat to myself! I love that they have a rewards program and that I can easily order ahead and just walk in to pick up! On the expensive side for a penny pincher like myself, but well deserved since it is my only real splurge for myself!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Def good for frozen drinks and coffee. Personally I find the coffee bothers my stomach so I only get it once in a while. Starbucks should check some of theirs stores because sometimes I have to wait forever for my drink while I watch kids goof off. I do think they are over priced.
Megan H.
I have always loved their coffees, they were my first coffees I have tried and since that first taste of the vanilla frappe I was hooked. Have been a coffee drinker ever since. Don't buy from the coffee shop very often unless for a treat every once in a awhile because it can get a bit pricey, but I buy ALL the other ones at the store all the time.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
As expensive as it is, I love it. 2 shots of espresso over ice with 2 pumps of white mocha in a tall cup is my go-to order. It costs $2 - $2.50, much cheaper than ordering a latte. If you must have milk, you can just add a drizzle of it over on the counter with sugars. Everything else is also quite good and their seasonal christmas drinks are some of my favorite.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
Starbucks employee service varies by store. It shouldn't be but that's reality. There are 4 Starbucks store near home and I always go to the Vineland & Ventura Blvd one. People are nice there and never aggressive or denial to customer. I know I'll be happy there.
Tatiana A.
Liberal, KS
I LOVE Starbucks! The drinks they carry and the little deserts and even lunch snacks they have there. They always have friendly employees and that is always great for a store like this. I love to just go with my friends and just hang out there. They always have that laid back at home vibe.
Anna E.
Nashville, TN
I love Starbucks!! The coffee is always great and get you the coffee fix you need. Plus, as a rewards member, you get great deals and promotions! I love custom ordering drinks and using the app. I always stop here on road trips or any other time I see one around and need a tasty pick me up!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?