- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Ok. Yes it is a little expensive but if you try the non fat white chocolate mocha you will know why I am obsessed. I don't really know how starbucks makes their coffee like magic, but they do. No one makes a white chocolate Mocha like thye do ! It is seriously magical!
My daily treat to myself! I love that they have a rewards program and that I can easily order ahead and just walk in to pick up! On the expensive side for a penny pincher like myself, but well deserved since it is my only real splurge for myself!
I'm from Seattle so there is a Starbucks EVERYWHERE!!! My go to drinks are passion tea lemonade, salted caramel hot chocolate, strawberry acaí refresher! And the food like the lemon pound cake, Madeleine cookies, grilled cheese sandwich and the salads, this place is pricey but it's worth it!
As expensive as it is, I love it. 2 shots of espresso over ice with 2 pumps of white mocha in a tall cup is my go-to order. It costs $2 - $2.50, much cheaper than ordering a latte. If you must have milk, you can just add a drizzle of it over on the counter with sugars. Everything else is also quite good and their seasonal christmas drinks are some of my favorite.
Starbucks + Target is the best thing that ever happened to me, lol. There is nothing like having a pastry and an iced latte while running errands. Makes it feel like less of a chore, especially when you're a stay at home mom and need a pick me up. The employees are always so friendly, especially to my little boys, and usually offer them a little treat.
I love Starbucks!! The coffee is always great and get you the coffee fix you need. Plus, as a rewards member, you get great deals and promotions! I love custom ordering drinks and using the app. I always stop here on road trips or any other time I see one around and need a tasty pick me up!
I am a frequent Starbucks go-er. I love trying new drinks with new flavors. A favorite is just a plain vanilla iced coffee, though. I also love their cups that you can buy, I have a large collection. For the quality, the price is okay. Sometimes, things can be a bit pricey, but I don't mind.
Starbucks is awesome. There are so many different options of drinks and food. They have a ton of snacks. Prices are a little high but it is worth it for the tastiness of the drinks and food. They have tons of snack packs. They are great. I love starbucks.
I usually don't go to Starbucks it's my last resort honestly. But on the occasional trip their I get a Java chip ice coffee. It's super yummy. And gets ya movin, But be careful it is super strong and if your coffee sensitive this could do you in.
The pumpkin spice frappucino is my absolute favorite drink from Starbucks. It's so tasty and I love cold drinks. I've never had a bad quality frappucino in general from Starbucks. I go very often because I work so close to one of their locations.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos