- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I couldn't live without this coffee. I'm a gold card member and I have multiple coffee drinks per week. I love to order my coffee on my app and just pick it up so I don't have to wait in line! Some people complain that the drinks are too expensive but they are so worth the money! Plus, being a gold card member, you get free drinks every so often.
Starbucks is one of my favorite go-to places for a quick coffee! I'm there at least once a month. I'm not a huge fan of straight black coffee, so I tend to go for things like their vanilla latte and white chocolate mochas. In the summer, I just get them on ice. Perfect for a little pick-me-up!
Starbucks is pretty fancy.. I just buy it for the instagram or snapchat picture to look fancy. jk. Yeah their coffee is good. but theyre pretty overpriced. youre basically buying the name. Would i recommend to others? Um.. Yea i guess why not lol
Great Service, clean restrooms, and cozy lobby area. I go here many times a week, the staff know my name and my drink order. I am lactose intolerant and they offer, soy, coconut, and almond milk. Coconut milk is by far my favorite. I don't mind paying extra for this as it is great to be able to get a to go drink with out lactose. Several choices of coffees, teas, and drinks all are fun to try. Food selection is fun sweets and hot breakfast items.
I am a frequent Starbucks go-er. I love trying new drinks with new flavors. A favorite is just a plain vanilla iced coffee, though. I also love their cups that you can buy, I have a large collection. For the quality, the price is okay. Sometimes, things can be a bit pricey, but I don't mind.
I LOVE Starbucks! The drinks they carry and the little deserts and even lunch snacks they have there. They always have friendly employees and that is always great for a store like this. I love to just go with my friends and just hang out there. They always have that laid back at home vibe.
I usually don't go to Starbucks it's my last resort honestly. But on the occasional trip their I get a Java chip ice coffee. It's super yummy. And gets ya movin, But be careful it is super strong and if your coffee sensitive this could do you in.
I've always been a fan of Starbucks. I like their brews and flavor profiles of their coffee blends, and their very widespread menu that can be personalized in every way. The seasonal beverages and their white chocolate mochas are my personal favorites. I do wish the prices were just a tad cheaper, and I wish all locations would carry the coconut syrup again.
A little bit more expensive than other coffee shops! But they have great customer service 😍 Love them. Alway get my order right and it's funny to see how they spell your name unless they ask how you spell it. I usually get a vanilla ice coffee with whipped topping. Or in winter a peppermint hot chocolate!
Every time I go to Starbucks I usually get the same thing at first it was a little hard for the bartista but I think they got it now. I usually go in for a vente green tea frappe with light ice, soy milk, a scoop of protein Carmel drizzle in the cup in the drink, with whip cream and caramel drizzle on it lol if I'm felling extra good I might just get myself a chocolate cake pop
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos