BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
Starbucks is one of my favorite go-to places for a quick coffee! I'm there at least once a month. I'm not a huge fan of straight black coffee, so I tend to go for things like their vanilla latte and white chocolate mochas. In the summer, I just get them on ice. Perfect for a little pick-me-up!
Megan S.
I am a coffee girl for sure! I can't go a day without it. I used to go to Starbucks daily. Pros great coffee, great chill environment and helpful staff.
Cons: high price for a cup of joe man.
This is the only down fall. I still go and get coffee here just not daily.
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
My absolute favorite coffee shop! I love all of the different flavors they offer and all of the seasonal offerings as well. When I can't make it into Starbucks I use the Starbucks K-cups in my Keurig to substitute. Will definitely continue to be a customer!
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I am completely addicted to this coffee! I love the convenient k-cups for home when I can't get in store. I love the atmosphere that they provide. It's relaxing and I can get my work done. I think the customer service is amazing and far exceeds my expectations. That alone keeps me coming back again and again.
Alyssa F.
West Memphis, AR
When I go to Starbucks I get the Carmel macchiato and it is amazing! I love how the milk and expresso don't mix at first and you can take a little drink of the Carmel flavored milk and then expresso by itself. It's my go to drink that gives me the energy I need.
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
Starbucks is always a go to when it comes to college for me! It helps me stay warm in class during the cold days and cool dying the hot days! I always love getting their Strawberry Acai with the lemonade added instead of the water to make it even sweeter!
Diana P.
Middle Vlg, NY
i love starbucks because i feel like it tastes like legit coffee and not really like dunkin donuts where it just tastes sweet and not like coffee idk like fake. it is a bit more expensive but im a gold member and its honestly so worth it. i love all the drinks and i went like literally everyday over the summer.
Mary E.
Personally, I am not a huge Starbucks fan which I know as an American girl is pretty much frowned upon but I'm just being honest. I feel like the coffee is over priced, way too strong, or way too sweet. I enjoy some of their breakfast sandwiches and pastries but if I were to have to pick a place to stop for coffee, Starbucks would not be my first choice.
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
Starbucks has more healthy options and different ways of customizing drinks. They are extremely consistent and no matter where I go, I love what I get. I like that you can get your coffee and add your milk sugar and spices on your own. I also love the mobile app and online ordering. While it is a little more expensive, the quality and convenience is worth it!
Montana S.
visalia, CA
I love starbucks, i'm not sure i've met someone who doesn't. I love there carmel fraps. As well as there Vanilla bean, it tasted just like a vanilla milkshake, soooo good. they can be pricey but it is a treat. I go here often and will cont. to go. ZThis place is amazing
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?