- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks. They offer a wide variety of drink options. My favorite is the Iced Americano. The drinks are a little expensive but I think most people are wiling to spend the money. I go a couple times a month. I would recommend Starbucks to others.
I don't drink any of their craft drinks. I stick to dark roast black coffee. This is not my favorite because their dark roast tends to be a bit too acidic. The prices for a black coffee is extremely exaggerated. I can buy my espresso ground coffee and make my own at home for the price of a tall.
Love this place. No matter where I go the service is awesome. Everyone at every store has been awesome. They are so helpful and happy. It's nice to go someplace where the staff is happy and it's across the board. They will make anything for you whatever you can create out of what they have they will do. Get creative and look for the Starbucks secret menu.
Starbucks is by far my favorite convenient coffee shop. I especially love that their app allows one to order ahead and pay without ever having to pull out a credit card. I frequent one close to my office and they always have my order ready and know me by name.
I like to know what to expect and Starbucks always delivers. No matter where I am, I know I can order the same espresso drink and get the same high quality I'm looking for. I typically go for a grande Americano and am rarely (if ever) disappointed!
As a busy pharmacy student, it is critical to have a quality coffee shop that will let me stay focused while giving me the drinks and snacks to help me stay awake! Starbucks is my first choice coffee shop. I enjoy the friendly environment, and the drinks always taste great! I am personally a fan of their frappuccinos and cheese danishes. I come here at least weekly!
My favorite place to go for a treat, wether it be in drink form or sandwich form! I love almost all of their products, ecspecially their fraps! They are a treat though because they are super sugary and high in calories. Their sandwiches are always super great quality, and so are their other products such as mugs and bottles. I own lots of them from Starbucks myself too. I recommend this place one hundred percent. But it is super expensive, so I do not recommend it if you don't have lots of money. Besides that I totally do!
Starbucks coffee is great and to really get your money's worth you would have to go through all the local Starbucks in your area. Because the service has its ups and downs, and some make the drink great and others just don't cut it. However I still think that Starbucks has great drinks and food.
I love Starbucks coffee, however it is slightly more expensive . The quality I find worth it. I love the store, and get frapachinos, I buy from the grocery store and get it by the bag. I save the stars towards future discounts. I will continue to go.
In terms of caffeinated drinks, normal energy drinks freak me out because of all of the added chemicals. Starbucks, both regular coffee products and their energy type drinks, do not make me feel that way because they are coffee based. This is the only type of "energy drink" that I will consume because I don't feel like it's harming me as much as the normal energy drinks would.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos