- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks gets a rap for it's high prices. However, my go to drink is either Iced coffee with extra soy or regular coffee. Both of these are cheap and absolutely delicious! It gives me great caffeine during the day. The coffee is delicious in my opinion.
I don't drink any of their craft drinks. I stick to dark roast black coffee. This is not my favorite because their dark roast tends to be a bit too acidic. The prices for a black coffee is extremely exaggerated. I can buy my espresso ground coffee and make my own at home for the price of a tall.
I frequent one that is located inside of my local Target. I really love the selection of items and I like that I can also grab a lemon loaf or a sandwich if I am feeling peckish. If I could drink double chocolate chip frappachinos all day long I would.
Starbucks ! I love you . I haven't had any complaints with my coffee for a very long time ! The only thing I wish is that they'd replace all the Duncan donuts lol . I absolutely love the products and how calming a cup of coffee from here can make me feel ! Not to mention I love sitting and meeting p with friends at Starbucks !
Let's be honest: Starbucks is bae. I have a gold card for this place because I frequent it so much. My favorite go-to drink is a simple, 2% vanilla latte with three pumps of syrup. Depending on the barista, it can be amazing. Shh. Don't talk to me yet... I haven't had my coffee.
I love going to Starbucks. The one thing that always ticks me off is the prices. Starbucks keeps on raising the prices and making is less and less affordable. However, the iced teas, frappuccinos, and hot chocolate are awesome. Starbucks is a must try.
Ok I actually do not know where to start! I love their coffee, fraps and latte my favorites are hot greentea cream latte, hot macchiato and the new one smoked butterscotch latte-hot. During Christmas my number one choice was always the peppermint mocha. I also love the green stirrer that fits on the lid of my hot cup. Don't know what Ill do without Starbucks!
A lot of people complain that Starbucks is overpriced... and it very well could be. Personally, I don't mind the prices and just about every morning I'll pick up my morning cup of coffee from there. I like their drinks and they taste better than coffee from other places. I'm happy with their product, the service and their prices.
I absolutely adore all of the Starbucks stores in my area! They always make the drinks I ask for perfect and all of the coffees taste amazing! My favorite menu item is the iced white chocolate mocha and that is something that will probably never change!
Such amazing coffee and a plethora of options. the environment is so friendly. I go almost every day for my daily pick me up. Not expensive at all and affordable. One con would be that the black coffee can be a little bitter sometimes but so many pros.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos