- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Well, just like lots of other folks, I love Starbucks. My favorite drink is an iced-latte with coconut milk. I like that they have embraced dairy-free alternatives. They are really overpriced, but I like to visit and get my favorite drink one a week or so.
Growing up in Washington Starbucks has always been a staple in my life. You can't pass a corner without one being quite close. I love that they have many different options and their training seems to be great. I love that it's so uniform and any Starbucks you go to you know you're gonna get your drink made right, because if it's wrong they will make it right.
Oh do I enjoy Starbucks. I have to say most times I go I get what I’m looking for. A nice coffee and pleasant service. There have been few times where I have a had some bad service and the drink I would normally order doesn’t taste the way that I love but that’s like 1/10 visit so expected. I always enjoy doing homework at Starbucks and I will definitely continue to stop here.
I like Starbucks for specialty drinks, but might choose somewhere local for a regular coffee. Usually service is as quick as it can be with the large crowds with complex orders. Not a place to go if you need something in a hurry, but you always could order ahead. Very pricey, but worth it for a treat.
I'm a Starbucks junkie for sure. I have the app and reload my card so I earn free drinks. Love their coffee above the others. Have for years. Everybody knows giving me a Starbucks gift card is a sure thing. I've even referred to them as The Mother Ship lol
Most of the time I always go to the Starbucks on UAB campuses. I'm not a big coffee drinker. The service is always good, the wait time not so much. Even now with two different location, the wait time is still long. That's the only reason I took off a star.
I love Starbucks and would choose it over DD or Tim Horton's ANY day. It's the only place that I can drink my hot coffee right away. Other places are way too hot. I also don't like having to tell DD to add liquid sugar and cream in my iced vanilla latte. I just feel like Starbucks knows what I want and how I want it. Loyal customer no matter how expensive. It taste so good!
The variety at starbucks is always astounding and the service is generally good, however, after trying some other coffees around the world I do have to say their plain coffee isn't the absolute best. But the mixes, the shakes and flavored ones are delightful.
I love the Starbucks frappachinos! They are so amazing with coconut milk. I love how there are different flavors for different seasons or events. I go about once a week for a treat when I have a rough day at work. I love the customer service and the lux atmosphere.
I go to Starbucks every week and though it is expensive I enjoy their selection. I am always trying new things and there isn't much I don't like there. I think they give a decent quality for most of their food I notice sometimes though at other Starbucks I stop by that they give too much ice so you don't get much drink but the one I go to doesn't so I'm happy
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos