- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I loooove Starbucks! As a student, I love going there to study. I alway get the Venti size because you get more for the dollar you put in. Definitely sign up for their rewards card because if you go there enough, you get free drinks! Great place for student!
I'm a Gold card member and I have am obsession with macchiatos and lattes. I frequent so I always get a free drink when I've reached a certain amount of stars, they also always have promotions on the mobile app to get more stars and Starbucks for life contests. There are so many benefits and drink options, as well as customizability that it's worth being a member.
I love my specific order here, but rarely branch out, a lot of their food has ingredients in it I would rather not eat, or that I can't eat with a corn allergy. I would love to see more options for food, since they are a quick place to grab something before a busy work day or day full of college classes.
I love Starbucks! It's easily my favorite spot for coffee because you can ALWAYS find one, they're everywhere. My favorite thing about them is their consistency. I travel to different places and no matter what Starbucks I go to, every drink is exactly the same. Everyone is always friendly and I love the ambiance and free wi-fi so I can work on things on my laptop
We finally got a Starbucks in my town and now I’m hooked! I’ll try other coffee joints (including other big name places) but nothing compares to Starbucks flavor. Speaking of flavor, I love how they are constantly coming out with new menu items! It’s always fun to try something new. Yes it might be a bit pricy but the quality and service makes it worth it to me.
Most of the time I always go to the Starbucks on UAB campuses. I'm not a big coffee drinker. The service is always good, the wait time not so much. Even now with two different location, the wait time is still long. That's the only reason I took off a star.
Well, just like lots of other folks, I love Starbucks. My favorite drink is an iced-latte with coconut milk. I like that they have embraced dairy-free alternatives. They are really overpriced, but I like to visit and get my favorite drink one a week or so.
I like Starbucks for specialty drinks, but might choose somewhere local for a regular coffee. Usually service is as quick as it can be with the large crowds with complex orders. Not a place to go if you need something in a hurry, but you always could order ahead. Very pricey, but worth it for a treat.
Starbucks has good Frappuccinos, I'll give them that! I just don't like the fact that because starbucks is seen as popular and trendy, that the company is able to charge so much money for drinks that could be made cheaper somewhere else. And because it is a trend, people will continue to pay ridiculous amounts of money for a coffee. $5 for a large iced tea isn't my idea of money well spent lol 🤷♀️
I go to Starbucks every week and though it is expensive I enjoy their selection. I am always trying new things and there isn't much I don't like there. I think they give a decent quality for most of their food I notice sometimes though at other Starbucks I stop by that they give too much ice so you don't get much drink but the one I go to doesn't so I'm happy
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos