BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Justine M.
Mooresburg, TN
Love the pumpkin season time!!! Iced coffee with pumpkin syrup with cream and sugar. Does life get better than that! The rewards program isn't great. Saw something that promoted a free drink or signing up and getting a gift card which I did and never got :(
Mariah M.
Fargo, ND
I love their seasonal drinks. Its nice to have dependable chain like Starbucks that you can find in almost every large city across the USA and when you travel abroad. The drinks are a fair price and fall inline with other coffee shops. They also are usually quite fast at getting your drinks out.
Keyshla D.
Kansas city, KS
Starbucks is definitely at the bottom of my list when it comes to coffee places. I like places with a lot more culture. A lot of self owned coffee shops have some of the best coffee I have ever tasted. But when I need my daily fix and I don't always have the time to go coffee shop hunting Starbucks is my go to!
Jessica B.
Starbucks is actually my second home. From a world of baked goods--cookies, muffins, cake, banana bread--to hot and cold beverages, it's one of my more frequented haunts. I am one of those cliche writers who likes to order a treat and a massive coffee while I work at one of their tables. It's just relaxing as can be.
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Starbucks is my favorite place to get coffee. Coffee is a must for me. I have a lot of favorite drinks from Starbucks so here's a few: Vanilla Chai Tea Latte w/Soy, Caramel Macchiato w/pump of additional Caramel and the Caramel Brûlée Latte w/pump of Toffee Nut! Yum!!
Nicole O.
North Hills, CA
I'm a Gold card member and I have am obsession with macchiatos and lattes. I frequent so I always get a free drink when I've reached a certain amount of stars, they also always have promotions on the mobile app to get more stars and Starbucks for life contests. There are so many benefits and drink options, as well as customizability that it's worth being a member.
Ashley L.
To me, every Starbucks store is different. I'll love one and hate another. Thankfully, the one closest to me is one I love! Staff is always friendly and fast. They have been raising prices lately on their already expensive menu so I don't go as often as I use to, but it's a nice treat every now and then.
Leyandra M.
Hialeah, FL
I am never without my SB card. I'm a creature of habit, and always order the same thing, but sometimes switch it up with a secret menu order. I visit my local Starbucks at least 3x a week. The atmosphere is also great. Really puts you at ease while enjoying your drink and snack. The music choice is a plus.
Morgan B.
Charles Town, WV
I wonder if anyone really gives a bad review to Starbucks? Sure they're a bit mainstream and they are a bit pricey, but every time I go the drinks and food are absolutely delicious. I don't go often, because I like having money, but it's definitely a treat!
Paige O.
Miller Place, NY
I love Starbucks! It's easily my favorite spot for coffee because you can ALWAYS find one, they're everywhere. My favorite thing about them is their consistency. I travel to different places and no matter what Starbucks I go to,  every drink is exactly the same. Everyone is always friendly and I love the ambiance and free wi-fi so I can work on things on my laptop
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?