- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
While starbucks can definitely be overpriced sometimes, their coffee is really good. It's so much better than other big coffee chains whose coffee is often watery. I usually stick to pain hot or iced coffee. Their fancy seasonal drinks are yummy but usually have tons of sugar.
I love my specific order here, but rarely branch out, a lot of their food has ingredients in it I would rather not eat, or that I can't eat with a corn allergy. I would love to see more options for food, since they are a quick place to grab something before a busy work day or day full of college classes.
First off who doesn't love starbucks! They are a little pricey but can you honestly say that you can get an amazing coffee that taste better than starbucks. For me and my family it is well worth every penny. The refreshers are so good and the hot coffee and teas are so good.
I loooove Starbucks! As a student, I love going there to study. I alway get the Venti size because you get more for the dollar you put in. Definitely sign up for their rewards card because if you go there enough, you get free drinks! Great place for student!
I LOVE STARBUCKS WITH THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I have bought their coffee and food since forever. They have the best coffee ever and it's seriously the best coffee shop in the whole word. I also love their Double-Smoked Bacon, Cheddar and Egg Sandwich, it's delicious!! And my favorite drink there is the Strawberry Banana Smoothie. I will always love starbucks!!!
Starbucks is so dangerously addictive. I love going here so much I feel like even more now than before since I’ve become a mom, I don’t know if it was because I had to limit how much coffee I had while I was pregnant or what but all I know is I’m in love with Starbucks more than ever now
I wonder if anyone really gives a bad review to Starbucks? Sure they're a bit mainstream and they are a bit pricey, but every time I go the drinks and food are absolutely delicious. I don't go often, because I like having money, but it's definitely a treat!
I am never without my SB card. I'm a creature of habit, and always order the same thing, but sometimes switch it up with a secret menu order. I visit my local Starbucks at least 3x a week. The atmosphere is also great. Really puts you at ease while enjoying your drink and snack. The music choice is a plus.
Hesitant to enter a Starbucks because I never know how to order, I found a few delicious finds! REFRESHING- Iced Black Tea Lemonade sweetened and the Starbucks Acai Refresher. My favorite winter beverage are the Peach Tranquility tea, or the Iced peppermint mocha. Starbucks is just such a cute little place to hang out or do some work. Everyone should check it out!
I love Starbucks! It's easily my favorite spot for coffee because you can ALWAYS find one, they're everywhere. My favorite thing about them is their consistency. I travel to different places and no matter what Starbucks I go to, every drink is exactly the same. Everyone is always friendly and I love the ambiance and free wi-fi so I can work on things on my laptop
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos