BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
Starbucks is the perfect atmosphere for any of your business, student, or even lounging needs. The customer service is always unique, personable, and professional: paired with the quality of their beverages and/or pastries makes for an overall perfect experience.
Holly S.
Manchester, NH
I go to Starbucks VERY frequently. Fast, friendly service every time i go. I usually see the same woman who is often working the window. she always recognizes who i am and knows i have a son who sits in the back. she always makes it a point to wave to him, too. food and beverages are good for decent prices
Kate F.
Blackstone , MA
Starbucks can get expensive for lattes and fancy drinks. But there coffee is pretty good compared to some stuff out there. I do love their iced cold brews. Iced caramel machiattos with soy or coconut milk. Or my typical go to venti ice green tea with no sweetener . It's refreshing and delicious and under 4 bucks! Would love to see more ice tea flavors from Starbucks!
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
I like everything on Starbucks' menu except for their regular coffee. Because it is so mass produced and fast food they often burn their coffee a lot and hide it with sugar cream and syrups in the rest of their drinks but in their regular coffee there is no hiding it.
Emily K.
Ashton, MD
Ok you seriously need to try the new Cinnamon Almond Milk Macchiato. I am by no means an almond milk person, I've had it once or twice but never again. Usually a venti macchiato hurts my stomach because it has so much milk, but I was able to drink this with no consequences! It's so sweet and creamy, I honestly love this and hope they never take it away. Go and try it!
Melissa V.
There's so many good things about Starbucks. Not only do they start with good beans but the range of coffee choices is enormous. Without Starbucks I would never have even tried coffee. The African blends are my favorite. Be sure to download the app for all kinds of free stuff.
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I really like Starbucks and how they are broadening their line of drinks. The Chili Mocha Frappacino is addicting, my husband and I both love it. I do think it is insane to spend such high prices for coffee, so it has become an occasional "treat". We were also introduced to "Cold Brew", which I now make at home.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I stalk the Starbucks in Target by my home for New coffee drinks! I love the secret menu options! The taste tea options give an energy boost at end of day when I am over coffee quota (I drink 6 or more cups a day!) I visit the Starbucks in Safeway when I grocery shop every month too.
Mimi A.
Ossining, NY
I love Starbucks such good options. Starbucks makes my morning and even though it's expensive it's sooo worth the coins. I love getting white mochas in the winter, cream brûlée lattes, and I never had a frap I never liked. Even there little snack packs are so good they are pretty healthy (not all drinks are healthy though) .
Estefany N.
johnson city
I love Starbucks!! I am so lucky to have one close to home on the way to work. I really enjoy the app which allows me to get rewards and free drinks or food! The company itself it always kind when there is an issue they are great with fixing the problem. Baristas are lovely and always suggest new twists on drinks. I love lattes and expressos they are my all time favorites.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?