- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is the perfect atmosphere for any of your business, student, or even lounging needs. The customer service is always unique, personable, and professional: paired with the quality of their beverages and/or pastries makes for an overall perfect experience.
I go to Starbucks VERY frequently. Fast, friendly service every time i go. I usually see the same woman who is often working the window. she always recognizes who i am and knows i have a son who sits in the back. she always makes it a point to wave to him, too. food and beverages are good for decent prices
Starbucks can get expensive for lattes and fancy drinks. But there coffee is pretty good compared to some stuff out there. I do love their iced cold brews. Iced caramel machiattos with soy or coconut milk. Or my typical go to venti ice green tea with no sweetener . It's refreshing and delicious and under 4 bucks! Would love to see more ice tea flavors from Starbucks!
I like everything on Starbucks' menu except for their regular coffee. Because it is so mass produced and fast food they often burn their coffee a lot and hide it with sugar cream and syrups in the rest of their drinks but in their regular coffee there is no hiding it.
Ok you seriously need to try the new Cinnamon Almond Milk Macchiato. I am by no means an almond milk person, I've had it once or twice but never again. Usually a venti macchiato hurts my stomach because it has so much milk, but I was able to drink this with no consequences! It's so sweet and creamy, I honestly love this and hope they never take it away. Go and try it!
There's so many good things about Starbucks. Not only do they start with good beans but the range of coffee choices is enormous. Without Starbucks I would never have even tried coffee. The African blends are my favorite. Be sure to download the app for all kinds of free stuff.
I really like Starbucks and how they are broadening their line of drinks. The Chili Mocha Frappacino is addicting, my husband and I both love it. I do think it is insane to spend such high prices for coffee, so it has become an occasional "treat". We were also introduced to "Cold Brew", which I now make at home.
I stalk the Starbucks in Target by my home for New coffee drinks! I love the secret menu options! The taste tea options give an energy boost at end of day when I am over coffee quota (I drink 6 or more cups a day!) I visit the Starbucks in Safeway when I grocery shop every month too.
I love Starbucks such good options. Starbucks makes my morning and even though it's expensive it's sooo worth the coins. I love getting white mochas in the winter, cream brûlée lattes, and I never had a frap I never liked. Even there little snack packs are so good they are pretty healthy (not all drinks are healthy though) .
I love Starbucks!! I am so lucky to have one close to home on the way to work. I really enjoy the app which allows me to get rewards and free drinks or food! The company itself it always kind when there is an issue they are great with fixing the problem. Baristas are lovely and always suggest new twists on drinks. I love lattes and expressos they are my all time favorites.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos