BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sarah M.
4 out of 5 because, sometimes, the food is not up to par. Other than that, great selection and friendly service. I love getting frappes from there and the coffee flavor is not to strong. It's also a little expensive, so watch out for that. Go check it out if you haven't.
Jazmin M.
Phoenix, AZ
I sound so basic but Starbucks is great. They have so many dreams pastries and snacks that there is certainly one for everyone. They have sweet drinks better drinks, cold drinks & warm drinks. Something for every season. And also I think that the workers here are so friendly and nice.
Crystal A.
ROUND ROCK, TX
So, a few months back, Starbucks had this espresso drink called, Espresso Affogato Strato. It was delicious and right on point, but they stopped selling it a few weeks later, bummer!!! It was the right amount of strong and sweet. I wish Starbucks would bring it back!!!
Britany N.
Humble, TX
Starbucks is my home away from home lol I go every morning and most afternoons. They know me but name! I have tried other places and it's not the same! I'm a gold member here and I highly recommend then also try using the app you get updates on great deals!! ☕☕☕
Sky S.
Eagle River, AK
Starbucks is great coffee. I'm not sure if I feel the kick from any other brand quite like I do from here. My favorite drink is an Iced Caramel Macchiato with extra Caramel. I go pretty frequently and it's always a great experience. I just wish there was a happy hour like some competitors to make it a little more affordable. When I'm having a tight week or month, Starbucks is usually what I cut out. Other than that I love it so much.
Kaci N.
Des moines, IA
Starbucks is good and convient, tons of different options of coffee choices and combinations. You can customize anything you want whether bleded, warm or iced. I love Starbucks coffee downside is how expensive it is another thing is when I pay for something extra soy milk, extra caramel drizzle ect I don't ever seem to get it. But I do really like all the different drinks and combinations.
Rebecca S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love the quality of the drinks at Starbucks. I really like that I know what I will be getting regardless of where I am. My favorite drink is hands down the Caramel Macchiato. I just wish the wait times could be improved but it does not stop me from going there.
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
Starbucks my favorite place to get my coffee. They have everything drink wise. Love their teas,coffees, frappes it’s all so good. The employees are always so friendly and helpful. They also have water and coffee tumblers. They will last you forever.
Taylor G.
Angleton, TX
I love Starbucks. It's my favorite coffee place. It's a bit expensive, but so worth it. I go there very often. My favorite drink is the Vanilla Bean Frappe with a shot of espresso. I also sometimes get a Java Chip frappe. I highly recommend Starbucks to others.
Estefany N.
johnson city
I love Starbucks!! I am so lucky to have one close to home on the way to work. I really enjoy the app which allows me to get rewards and free drinks or food! The company itself it always kind when there is an issue they are great with fixing the problem. Baristas are lovely and always suggest new twists on drinks. I love lattes and expressos they are my all time favorites.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?