BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Paige B.
Who doesn't love Starbucks?! It's so good. Kinda pricey but I don't go everyday so it's not so bad. I love getting iced soy lattes and iced green tea. Even the frapps are a good treat! Omg and the breakfast sandwiches are so good! I always grab one if I'm on the road or have to miss breakfast.
Katie H.
San Diego, CA
Despite what people say about hating Starbucks coffee burnt flavor or just the corporate aspect of the business, I will always love it.  I actually don't think their coffee tastes burnt.  I like their dark roasts and I think they taste very bold and robust. Their prices are a little high but I think it's worth it on the occasion.  I also love all their food!
Jazmin M.
Phoenix, AZ
I sound so basic but Starbucks is great. They have so many dreams pastries and snacks that there is certainly one for everyone. They have sweet drinks better drinks, cold drinks & warm drinks. Something for every season. And also I think that the workers here are so friendly and nice.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
My brother works at Starbucks and has for years so I go here quite often. I do think their drinks are overpriced for coffee, but worth it when you need a pick me up. I only go a few times a month, but I get the same thing every time because I like my coffee creamy and sweet. The white chocolate mocha is delicious for someone who doesn't like bitter coffee or black coffee.
Britany N.
Humble, TX
Starbucks is my home away from home lol I go every morning and most afternoons. They know me but name! I have tried other places and it's not the same! I'm a gold member here and I highly recommend then also try using the app you get updates on great deals!! ☕☕☕
Kym D.
Traverse City, MI
Whenever I thought if stopping for coffee I would just stop at the nearest has station. One day I decided to stop at Starbucks and try one of theirs. That was 10 years ago and still in love with all the wonderful, delicious coffees, teas, and food items they have.
Sky S.
Eagle River, AK
Starbucks is great coffee. I'm not sure if I feel the kick from any other brand quite like I do from here. My favorite drink is an Iced Caramel Macchiato with extra Caramel. I go pretty frequently and it's always a great experience. I just wish there was a happy hour like some competitors to make it a little more affordable. When I'm having a tight week or month, Starbucks is usually what I cut out. Other than that I love it so much.
Nisha R.
My go to drinks are the White Chocolate Mocha, Chai Tea Latte, or a simple Iced coffee with vanilla and a little milk if I really need the caffeine. It's good quality, only con is that the prices have gone up recently. But it's still the coffeeshop I go to at least once a week.
Kaci N.
Des moines, IA
Starbucks is good and convient, tons of different options of coffee choices and combinations. You can customize anything you want whether bleded, warm or iced. I love Starbucks coffee downside is how expensive it is another thing is when I pay for something extra soy milk, extra caramel drizzle ect I don't ever seem to get it. But I do really like all the different drinks and combinations.
Sarah M.
4 out of 5 because, sometimes, the food is not up to par. Other than that, great selection and friendly service. I love getting frappes from there and the coffee flavor is not to strong. It's also a little expensive, so watch out for that. Go check it out if you haven't.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?