BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Tay G.
Caramel Apple spice is one of my favorite drinks from Starbucks! I highly recommend this warm tasty beverage but definitely ask for whip cream and caramel drizzle. It's an apple cider so the whip cream may sound like a bizarre combination but it is absolutely delicious!
Alejandra G.
La Palma, CA
I am a Starbucks addict. I go there multiple times a week and have a few favorites. They include: hot Mint Majesty Tea, Caramel Frap, Ice green tea no sweetner, & decaf americano. All of these drinks are amazing and they will not disappoint. I also like their panini's.
C B.
I've never really been a fan. What they do well are frou-frou drinks which I don't do. Their drip coffees are mediocre and I'm not a fan of their cold brew. The use Teavana now which I'm not a fan of. If I am in a pinch or someone else wants to go to SB I typically order an Americano which isn't too bad. Apart from that there are so many other coffee places that serve coffee that I like better.
Kambrie K.
I've always had a good experience at this business. I don't go incredibly often, as it's out of my way, but I always enjoy every visit! It can be a bit pricey considering the fact that you can buy a can of folgers that will last you a month for the price of one cup.
Lauren O.
AHH Starbucks, where to begin. Very overly priced but the best coffee I have tasted. I usually go a handful of times a month due to its proximity to my school. Seasonal drinks are my favorite. They always have something for whatever mood you're in. They have the sweetest employees who truly do care about you and your satisfaction with your experience.
Lizzy L.
Maineville, OH
The Pink Drink!
I just now learned of this amazing drink as of recently, it is literally a new addiction with very little calories(if that is important to you).
 It is the Strawberry refresher with a short of coconut milk, basically tastes like strawberries and cream and it is absolutely delicious! ANDDDDD relatively inexpensive compared to some of their pricing.
sophia s.
chicago, IL
Living in Chicago I have a lot of coffee shops to choose from, and I go to many, but Starbucks will always be convenient and when they have a points program it's hard not to run there before work. I seldomly get their speciality beverages, I typically grab an unsweetened iced coffee and jet.
Eileen Z.
Who doesn't know Starbucks?!? I don't drink coffee, but I get their teas and chai latte all the time! It's convenient finding one at almost every block as well! However, I enjoy smaller cafes to sit down, and enjoy a cup of chai latte or tea that has better food and pastries when I meet up with friends. I also love when my boyfriend reloads his gold card so I can buy drinks all day everyday.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Starbucks has some of the best coffee around even there KCups maybe a little pricey but so worth it the taste is great there are many different blends and styles to try I don't drink Starbucks every day because of the price but it's an awesome treat from time to time
Alyssa C.
Hayward, CA
I like Starbucks but there are definitely other coffee places I like better. Starbucks is so franchised and mass-produced that they lose consistency with beverages and service depending on which Starbucks you go to. The Starbucks shops I've been to that had excellent service and cleanliness definitely deserve 5 stars, but Starbucks as a brand overall only gets a 3 from me.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?