- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I've never really been a fan. What they do well are frou-frou drinks which I don't do. Their drip coffees are mediocre and I'm not a fan of their cold brew. The use Teavana now which I'm not a fan of. If I am in a pinch or someone else wants to go to SB I typically order an Americano which isn't too bad. Apart from that there are so many other coffee places that serve coffee that I like better.
I recently had their green tea latte and it was quite the experience. I am familiar with matcha and I like the taste but I believe it was not prepared right. The taste was too earthy than it should be and not sweet at all. Not pleasant and it was at an airport so I spent about 10 dollars on it. Not happy
Caramel Apple spice is one of my favorite drinks from Starbucks! I highly recommend this warm tasty beverage but definitely ask for whip cream and caramel drizzle. It's an apple cider so the whip cream may sound like a bizarre combination but it is absolutely delicious!
Oh my Starbucks!! This company has its pros and it's cons, but every establishment is ran differently. I love that Starbucks has so many options when it comes to food and beverages. They are wonderful coffee shops with an inviting environment for anyone who wants to come and relax. They are always trying to come up with a new recipe to try out and they ask for opinions on said item.
Starbucks really is a lot of hype. I'm a gold card member so I can't say this is from opinion of drinking it only once in awhile. I get it mainly because of convenience but at different locations the taste varies. I've had a lot of sour tasting coffee from some places and amazing coffee at other places
I am a number one fan of starbucks! I love to drink hot chocolaye when its cold and when i want a refresher i love to get the famous PINK drink altho its not an official option on the menu its taste great. Its a strawberry aci refresher with coconut milk and 2 pumps of classic to add more sweetness. The drink is my number one. I drink it so much that i dowloaded the app and currently a gold memeber. Its great and they are so friendly.
Starbucks!!!! Who doesn't like Starbucks?! Call me a typical white girl but Starbucks is one of my favorites. I don't usually go too often as I don't have the money to buy a mocha every morning but I do love it every once in a while. My favorite is the Peppermint Mocha Frappachino that they sell around the winter holidays. It's so good!!
#tbh I think that #starbucks can be a bit #pricey for the average person. However, it is a great spot to socialize or have a quick meeting so I do frequent it quite often. It would be nice if there was a special for business people like myself because I can't alway afford a $6 #latte.
I love Starbucks. I get a drink from them at least once a day. I think it is kind of expensive. My favorite item is the frappichino. I have one at work. So I go pretty often. I would go again. I would also recommend this to a friend because they have so much stuff to offer.
Starbucks is life! I really appreciate their rewards program (which is good for me, because I go almost every day). Their customer service is usually great. Most of the baristas that I encounter are friendly. I've also contacted their customer support when I've had issues, and they're really great at resolving issues.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos