BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Chrisy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Starbucks is one of those places that you can't help but go back to again...and again...and again. High quality coffees, great espresso, accommodating baristas, and non-dairy alternatives make this coffee-lover very happy. Plus, the cascara latte actually changed my life.
Liz G.
Parlin, NJ
The only reason that I don't give Starbucks a 5 star is because of their prices. Their coffee is significantly more expensive than the competition.

With that being said, everything else about Starbucks is pretty great. The service is good, there are plenty of specialty drinks to choose from, and they have the coolest artisan snacks.
Selena L.
AUSTIN, TX
Addicted!! I frequent my local Starbucks almost daily. I enjoy the sandwiches for lunch, bbq chips(my weakness) I recommend a Grande or Venti ;) Vanilla Bean Frap with Cinnamon Blended in whip cream and cinnamon sprinkled on top!!
Brittany B.
Richmond, VA
Can't complain when it comes to Starbucks. They have such a large variety of beverages, teas, foods, you name it. They even have a GF breakfast sandwich now that my stomach did a little happy dance for when I saw it. I'm currently loving the green tea lemonade - no classic but I do like to switch it up with a toasted coconut cold brew, among other items. Always great customer service!
Marley P.
Starbucks is a fantastic coffee shop with a wide variety of treats and drinks. The coffee tends to be fantastic, yet the prices are always steep. When I can afford it, I go to a Starbucks for my morning coffee. The atmosphere is fantastic, and I would definitely go again.
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
I love Starbucks. They have the best coffee and snack selection. The quality is unmatched and the seasonal items are to die for. I get so excited when they release new drinks and cups!! Try the caramal macchiato if you're a sweet lover like myself.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Starbucks is my favorite coffee place. The quality of their drinks is unmatchable for any other chain coffee place. They are pricey, but it is worth it for the good quality and fair trade that they abide by. I recommend everyone get a chance to try a drink at least once in your life.
Taylor G.
Sneads, FL
Starbucks is one of America's top coffee shops. This place has a large variety of different coffees, lattes, and so many other things. Drinks come in so many varieties ranging from hot to cold and to sweet to strong. No matter how often I go I never get bored with the menu. Also, try the cake pops... they are a delicious!
Dani C.
New York , NY
Starbucks really is a lot of hype. I'm a gold card member so I can't say this is from opinion of drinking it only once in awhile. I get it mainly because of convenience but at different locations the taste varies. I've had a lot of sour tasting coffee from some places and amazing coffee at other places
Natisha B.
Kissimmee, FL
I am a number one fan of starbucks! I love to drink hot chocolaye when its cold and when i want a refresher i love to get the famous PINK drink altho its not an official option on the menu its taste great. Its a strawberry aci refresher with coconut milk and 2 pumps of classic to add more sweetness. The drink is my number one. I drink it so much that i dowloaded the app and currently a gold memeber. Its great and they are so friendly.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?