BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Ashton B.
Starbucks has good coffee and pastries, but compared to other places they are average. When I have ventured to other places they have had much fresher and with better flavor of coffee. They also had a better and bigger variety of pastries. they are also very over priced.
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
Where do I begin? Starbucks is my go-to anytime I'd like to go out and get me a coffee fix or even just a little sugar kick. I probably only go about once a week but when I do go I try to get different drinks. My all time favorite drink is the green tea frappe with caramel, yum!
Rachael M.
Troy, NY
I love starbucks! The peppermint mocha is my favorite holiday drink and its yummy cold too! But my all time favorite is the peach green tea lemondae which is always super refreshing and yum! Its a little expensive but not too bad and ive never had a bad experience there!
Megan D.
I have a Starbucks addiction, as I am sure there are alot others that do. What I HATE about them, is the price increase that seems to NEVER end. I am paying almost $6 for a cup of iced coffee, which is just ridiculous. I LOVE the taste, but it is more of a random, splurge thing. Also, every different one you go to, the coffees end up tasting completely different, it is NEVER consistent and the employees could care less and are usually rude.
Emily A.
I go to starbucks fairly often, and will continue to go. I ususally love their products, but something that always gets on my nerves is that there is more times than others fruit flys in the food cases. Other than that, I reccomend the Chai tea latte and green tea latte!
Chardae P.
Baltimore, MD
Starbucks is a very trendy establishment. The drinks are generally good but that also depends on the barista on duty.

The pastries have all gone down hill over the past 2-3 years I rarely purchase them anymore.

The drinkware is always cute but the prices could be better.
Selena L.
AUSTIN, TX
Addicted!! I frequent my local Starbucks almost daily. I enjoy the sandwiches for lunch, bbq chips(my weakness) I recommend a Grande or Venti ;) Vanilla Bean Frap with Cinnamon Blended in whip cream and cinnamon sprinkled on top!!
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
Chestnut Praline Latte. YUM. It is my favorite drink from Starbucks. I am so sad that it is seasonal. It is the perfect amount sweet and savory, and it has wonderful flavor. I drink 1 sip and wish I'd gotten a bigger size every time. I love it so much and am always satisfied with this drink.
Taylor G.
Sneads, FL
Starbucks is one of America's top coffee shops. This place has a large variety of different coffees, lattes, and so many other things. Drinks come in so many varieties ranging from hot to cold and to sweet to strong. No matter how often I go I never get bored with the menu. Also, try the cake pops... they are a delicious!
Chrisy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Starbucks is one of those places that you can't help but go back to again...and again...and again. High quality coffees, great espresso, accommodating baristas, and non-dairy alternatives make this coffee-lover very happy. Plus, the cascara latte actually changed my life.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?