- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks products. I have tried going to other coffee shops with lower price points and I can never seem to get consistency in the drinks that I order. I am not a sweet coffee kind of person so my I typically stay away from frappuccinos and things of that nature but their cold brew and doubleshots get me though my day
I absolutely love starbucks. I love that they have soy, and fat free milk. My favorite is the sugar free syrups they have there. It helps me stick to my diet and keeps the calories in my coffees as low as possible. Their pumpkin spice is unbeatable. I wish they had more sugar free flavors!
I am a starbucks addict. I love the coffee, fraps, tea, food and desserts. My favorite coffee is the iced Carmel Macchiato, my favorite tea is the peach green tea lemonade (taste like peach rings!) and the cake pops are amazing! Its almost daily that I get a Starbucks drink. Most of my coffee travel mugs are Starbucks and I collect the states mugs. I would definitely recommend Starbucks!
Love the specialty drinks, their regular coffee not so much- it tastes burnt. They are getting a little better with their new coffee lines but still not better than Dunkin'. As much as I love their specialty drinks their prices are obnoxious. They do have a really good app program, I like that you earn free drinks.
Love love love their refreshers. I also love other coffees. I just wish there were more in my area and a drive thru. Very difficult to bring 2 kids in car seats in target to get only a coffee to load them back in. Normally everyone that works there will recommend a drink if you have an idea what you like
There was a point where I absolutely got addicted to the coffee there. Almost daily I had to stop for a Caramel Brule and a Cream Cheese Danish. DAILY! I'm glad that I finally put the coffee down. I would say they are a little expensive. I perfer 7/11 (yes, 7/11) or QT over their coffee.
Their menu is amazing and has so many options. They not only have a huge selection of coffee and tea, they can add flavor to any of them. They also have options for those that don't drink coffee or tea, they have juices, hot cocoa, vanilla steamers, and frapps that are caffeine free! The prices have gone up a bit in recent years, so we don't go as often as we used to, but it's amazing!
I love their coffee! From their Cafe Misto to their Caramel Macchiato, you can't go wrong. They make everything taste way better than anything else. They are the place to be when I need an extra jolt in the morning before I go into work. I definitely can't give this place up.
I do enjoy Starbucks, everything ive ever gotten there was great, but its not my favorite. Its much more expensive than other shops and I don't LOVEEEEE it enough to be ok with buying it everyday. If i can't find my favorite coffee shop around Im not too much of a snob to go to starbucks but in the end I'm not as thrilled.
Overall, you can't be mad at Starbucks. It's what you expect. A laid back classic vibe, and friendly people. But the thing is, most of the time, you don't go there for the coffee. You go for the atmosphere. Their coffee is just so-so, but the entire mood is fun and inviting.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos