BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kayla W.
I come here all the time. I love coming in and grabbing one of their drinks. I usually get a vanilla frappe because it is really sweet but it hits the spot. The environment is pretty chill and relaxing a good spot to come in and do some homework while you drink your coffee.
Kailey T.
I love their customer reward system. Coffee is something that I need in order to start my mornings and they make their experience so worth while with the incorporation of their app, ordering ahead, and earning free items in the meantime. I love their ethics and the fact that their baristas are always so warm and inviting, no matter how long their shifts may be or how long their lines are.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love starbucks. I love that they have soy, and fat free milk. My favorite is the sugar free syrups they have there. It helps me stick to my diet and keeps the calories in my coffees as low as possible. Their pumpkin spice is unbeatable. I wish they had more sugar free flavors!
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
Their menu is amazing and has so many options. They not only have a huge selection of coffee and tea, they can add flavor to any of them. They also have options for those that don't drink coffee or tea, they have juices, hot cocoa, vanilla steamers, and frapps that are caffeine free! The prices have gone up a bit in recent years, so we don't go as often as we used to, but it's amazing!
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
✨ Heaven! ✨ We were so happy when we finally got a Starbucks in our small(ish) town. The staff is super friendly, and the coffee is always perfect! My favorite drinks are Chestnut Praline Frappe, & latte. Plus, they're an ethical, employee-centered business that stands by their workers!
♡Hope ♡.
I really like Starbucks mostly for their signature drinks. I personally like the double chocolaty chip frappe of the strawberry aćai tea. I personally think the items here are over priced, but I go when I want to treat myself.
Ginny B.
Although Starbucks is almost always the priciest choice for me, I continue going back. I am in love with their Tazo chai tea in all forms - frozen, iced, or hot. I will often go at least once a week and have grown to enjoy the atmosphere - a nice blend of rushed caffeine addicts searching for their next fix and people looking for a place to relax with comforting background noise. Despite the cost, I would recommend this store to others and often drag them along with me.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Every Starbucks is different but,
Pros
Ok coffee
Option for everyone(weather you love coffee or not there's an option for you)
Generally nice baristas
Pretty fast service
Cons
Kind of expensive for coffee not Super Terrible though
Usually stale treats
Long lines

Overall I think Starbucks is a fine place to get a drink,and I'd recommend it if you haven't been there(but really who hasn't?)
Katie R.
Ashburn, VA
Delicious espresso drinks at an ok price. I wish they had their blonde roast all day instead of just in the morning during the breakfast rush. The dark roast (usually Pikes Peak) is always over roasted and disappointing, but that's what they are willing to have available all day.
Katie A.
Overall, you can't be mad at Starbucks. It's what you expect. A laid back classic vibe, and friendly people. But the thing is, most of the time, you don't go there for the coffee. You go for the atmosphere. Their coffee is just so-so, but the entire mood is fun and inviting.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?