- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I visit Starbucks far too often. I like that they have a lot of natural products available (green juices, siggi's yogurts) and have added the option of almond milk, a nice tea selection. The coffee is pretty good, the thing I have a problem with is all the pastries now are so processed and awful! They used to have such good treats. I guess it's better that way :) I do like the prepared foods though
My favorite place in the world! Walking in and smelling coffee is so relaxing and nostalgic. I always bring in my personal cup and get my discount . My drink of choice is a vanilla soy latte triple. There are always great snacks and food to grab and go that don’t have a lot of calories plus I can always get a cold chocolate milk for my son! That’s his favorite!
Of course I love Starbucks. I'm not sure how you couldn't. I don't go too often because it's mostly local coffee shops around me, which I'd rather support. It's awesome knowing that no matter where you are you can always order the same drink at a Starbucks and it will be awesome.
Starbucks serves consistently good coffee drinks. They are more expensive and less convenient than other coffee shops though. Plus, their food options are limited. It does have healthier options than, say, a fast-food restaurant. But everything is packaged and (Im sure) has a ton of preservatives in it.
Starbucks is absolutely delicious. The quality is definitely high. However I feel it is absolutely over priced. I have had great coffees and snacks at other coffee shops with comparable quality and selections and at lower prices. I just don't see the cost comparison to be worth it.
I absolutely love Starbucks! I live a couple of minutes away from a location so I go quite often. My favorite hot drink is a white mocha, favorite ice coffee is a venti iced coffee with two extra pumps of classic and yes to cream. If i’m feeling something light, i will get a venti iced green tea w/o liquid sugar cane and add 2 splenda & 2 honeys. Customer service is always great too.
I don't usually write about food products but Starbucks is an exception because they have amazing coffees, smoothies, and teas. All sold at a decent amount. In the smoothie section, I would probably get a strawberry smoothie or mango. In coffees, I would get a ton of drinks honestly like a caramel frap, matcha frap w/caramel, double chocolate chip frap, and a iced caramel mocha. For teas my favorite, which is my usual order, is strawberry acai tea w/strawberries.
I love Starbucks. They have a lot of drinks to choose from which can be overwhelming. It's way better quality than Dunkin Donuts. You get what you pay for. I'm a gold member and the rewards program is great. Would definitely recommend and visit a million times
Definitely Starbuck's is the best! Everything they sell is very good, I don't know how to live without buying coffee everyday in Starbuck's. The different product they sell are really good like the Colombian coffee is my favorite one but i like it buying another brands of coffee.
I love Starbucks I get it almost every day. I love going because it feels like home and its a perfect spot to just hang out with my friends. I swear I go almost every day they already know my order. I also love how it isn't the expensive. I also got my mother hooked on Starbucks I think she gets one before going to work every day.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos