- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Oh my gosh.. my love for this place doesn't have words. The staff is always so friendly and kind and always goes out of their way to make sure my order is just right. Drinks and food are always on point even for the slightly overpriced coffee and treats. I never go anywhere else.
Love starbucks. They have very good drinks, pastry are yummy. Hot teas are good. Most ice tea are great. My only beef is when some stores try to sell our of the old tea. And you can taste it. Please check it like you do a quality check on coffee. Do the same for tea .I really like star bucks
I go to school in a college campus and I basically thrive off of my morning coffee. Starbucks can be found all over campus ready for me to order my daily caramel frappuccino. I definitely recommend getting the Starbucks app to get offers and free drinks/food to get your moneys worth after a receiving a certain amount of stars. :)
Starbucks is a classic. Its hard to go wrong. They have a variety of Teas, hot and cold coffee, juices, deli items, and desserts. (cake pops are Delicious.) They are trendy and it seems like there is one every where only steps away from all your early morning and late night cravings
I love starbucks. there coffee is absolutely delicious. i have no idea what they put in there coffee but i swear its addicting. there coffee is well worth the price. i dont go very often but when i do i never wanna leave the coffee shop. starbucks gets a five star raiting from me
I love starbucks! Don't think I would survive college without it. It is a little overpriced but I accept that because it is convenient and usually very good. The employees are usually very nice and if there is an issue with your drink, they will remake it for you to make you happy.
I have tried other coffee places and I always go back to Starbucks! Yes, you pay for the quality. But I was tired of paying for a cup of coffee that I didn't have any desire to drink. They also have pretty much any drink you can imagine and will even make custom drinks if you ask
Of course I love Starbucks. I'm not sure how you couldn't. I don't go too often because it's mostly local coffee shops around me, which I'd rather support. It's awesome knowing that no matter where you are you can always order the same drink at a Starbucks and it will be awesome.
I am a fan of Starbucks' specialty hot coffees but essentially nothing else. If you like sweet coffee such as chai tea lattes, peppermint mochas, or pumpkin spice and have $5 to spend then Starbucks is the place for you! Otherwise, their pastries and sandwiches are absolutely underwhelming, their iced coffee is bitter and overpriced, and everything else on the menu could cost $3 less and be better. I prefer Dunkin Donuts for iced coffee and breakfast food always.
I visit Starbucks far too often. I like that they have a lot of natural products available (green juices, siggi's yogurts) and have added the option of almond milk, a nice tea selection. The coffee is pretty good, the thing I have a problem with is all the pastries now are so processed and awful! They used to have such good treats. I guess it's better that way :) I do like the prepared foods though
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos