- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I almost always have a pleasant experience at Starbucks. I love the environment and the smell of freshly ground coffee. The service is always excellent at my local Starbucks and I've become friends with some of the baristas! My favorite drink would have to be the Crème Brulee Latte, not too creamy but a perfect mix of caramel and milk blend to make a perfect winter beverage.
I love to grab a White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks to enjoy when I get the chance. The flavor of the drinks and lattes are good, but I find sometimes the plain coffee is bitter. I do believe the drinks are overpriced, but that doesn't stop me from ordering a drink when I am near.
Even though I'm mostly under-satisfied every time I go, I am at Starbucks at least once a week. They have a great rewards program that constantly makes me want to keep spending. Also for a coffee addict that is always on the go, it's extremely convenient. That being said, when you go to a Starbucks, you have to be resolved that you won't have the same quality coffee experience as at a speciality shop.
My favorite drink to get at Starbucks is a mocha Frappuccino. No matter if it's cold outside hot outside that is my go-to drink. MSL of the customer service that is so friendly where I'm going and it's just a good environment to be in place you can do your work there and it's quiet I could be quiet at some days I go there to do my homework sometimes
I have tried other coffee places and I always go back to Starbucks! Yes, you pay for the quality. But I was tired of paying for a cup of coffee that I didn't have any desire to drink. They also have pretty much any drink you can imagine and will even make custom drinks if you ask
Starbucks is my all-time favorite place to get coffee. It's great for when you're on the go and you need a coffee fix. They have great quality produce, but it is a bit overpriced. I'll continue to purchase my coffee from Starbucks until I find a cheaper alternative that is just as good.
I am a fan of Starbucks' specialty hot coffees but essentially nothing else. If you like sweet coffee such as chai tea lattes, peppermint mochas, or pumpkin spice and have $5 to spend then Starbucks is the place for you! Otherwise, their pastries and sandwiches are absolutely underwhelming, their iced coffee is bitter and overpriced, and everything else on the menu could cost $3 less and be better. I prefer Dunkin Donuts for iced coffee and breakfast food always.
While I will nearly always turn to a local coffee shop first to get my caffeine fix, there is a time and place for Starbucks. It's quick, convenient, and consistent. Furthermore, I appreciate the way that Starbucks cares for its partners (employees). During our undergraduate days, my now husband was able to pay his way through school thanks to flexible hours, reasonable pay, and decent benefits.
I love starbucks. there coffee is absolutely delicious. i have no idea what they put in there coffee but i swear its addicting. there coffee is well worth the price. i dont go very often but when i do i never wanna leave the coffee shop. starbucks gets a five star raiting from me
Starbucks is a classic. Its hard to go wrong. They have a variety of Teas, hot and cold coffee, juices, deli items, and desserts. (cake pops are Delicious.) They are trendy and it seems like there is one every where only steps away from all your early morning and late night cravings
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos