- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Who's doesn't love Starbucks? I mean over priced? Yes! Worth the splurge? YES. I personally love the iced chai tea latte. Mmm. Their breakfast option are also pretty good! Love the smoked cheddar and smoked house bacon breakfast sandwich! Plus their app gives you free things and makes check or a breeze!!
I almost always have a pleasant experience at Starbucks. I love the environment and the smell of freshly ground coffee. The service is always excellent at my local Starbucks and I've become friends with some of the baristas! My favorite drink would have to be the Crème Brulee Latte, not too creamy but a perfect mix of caramel and milk blend to make a perfect winter beverage.
obviously who doesn't love starbucks!! i know they have so many delicious drinks and food items and i have tried a lot and never not liked one but my favorites for sure are black tea lemonade and white chocolate mocha. no other similar drinks like those will ever be as good at the starbucks kind!!
I drink a lot of things from Starbucks and I have to say that I love their frappucinos, protein smoothies, and hot chocolate the best. I'd recommend it if you want a good coffee and good atmosphere along with good service. They'll make you a new drink of no charge if you tell them they messed up, you'll just be stuck with the old drink they messed up on.
Pricey for what it is, but it's good and convenient so I still stop and get it on occasion. I typically like iced coffee so if a McDonalds or BK is in the area, I would usually stop there in order to save a few extra dollars. Of course I'll continue to shop though because there is one conveniently located in my local target and Hy-Vee, along with a drive through in town, but I wish prices were a little lower.
With two small children, my husband and I live off of coffee. Starbucks has so many options. While some coffees are quite pricy, it is easy to find a coffee for a reasonable price. I love taking my 4 year old in and letting him get a special drink to make him feel like he's drinking coffee too.
Last month we spent over $600 in TEA from Starbucks. Two Trento black iced teas. That's all we ever get. Each Starbucks we went to started to mess them up. How do you screw up a tea? Well they switch lids on the black vs green. That's a taste difference! And sometimes they would be sweetened sometimes not. Hated the constant surprises so we went to Teavana and started brewing it ourselves. So much cheaper!
I'm not much of a coffee drinker, so I started out with frappaccinos. These do have to be considered a treat due to the calories, but oh they are good. When I'm trying to stay in my calorie goal, I really love the chai tea. I don't have to add anything to this to make it taste great.
My favorite drink to get at Starbucks is a mocha Frappuccino. No matter if it's cold outside hot outside that is my go-to drink. MSL of the customer service that is so friendly where I'm going and it's just a good environment to be in place you can do your work there and it's quiet I could be quiet at some days I go there to do my homework sometimes
The coffee is delicious, but so overpriced! They also always spell my name so wrong and they underfill the cups to. But everyone there is nice and are not rude to customers. One last thing the lines are so long I would not recommend going in the after noon or early in the morning or you'll certainly be late for whatever your going to.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos