BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Kassandra L.
I have the Starbucks reward app. I use it on a regular basis. It allows me to get free rewards as well as discounts on products. I also get free refills. The Starbucks I go to knows my order when they see me walk in the door and I can always order online with my app and just pick it up.
Katie G.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Definitely going to come off as the typical Starbuck's obsessed white girl, but come on, its so good! I've recently had to go completely dairy free, and I absolutely love that they offer several different kind of milk alternatives. Black coffee is no fun, and I love the frothed milk in lattes so I was so excited about that. However, the price is ridiculous. I'm cashing out $5 for a cup of coffee. Insane.
Viktoria P.
since they opened a starbucks on my campus i go all the time.... it's such a weakness of mine. i like to get chai lattes, caramel macchiatos, vanilla cream cold brews, and strawberry açai refreshers. my favorite of the holiday drinks is the chestnut praline, and the pumpkin spice latte obviously. i just wish their espresso drinks were less expensive.
Paige L.
Richmond, KY
I absolutely love Starbucks! It's my favorite coffee shop. There are so many options, you can literally get anything you want. They're expensive, but you get what you pay for. Their food isn't the best? But a couple favorites of mine are the oatmeal, breakfast gouda sandwich, and birthday cake pops.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn , NY
Definitely too expensive for this to be a regular everyday spot, but Starbucks has delicious drinks that are a nice treat when you can have them! I don't really drink their hot coffees, I go there mainly for the Frappuccinos and sweet refreshers. Love when they have the BOGO half off deals, and it's awesome that they have dairy free milk alternatives!
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
I love Starbucks! The coffee is great and I love their drink ware. I have a few of the ceramic mugs but my favorite are the tumblers! I have the pink one and it is my go to travel cup for hot or cold beverages. They also have a ton of cool designs all the time!
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
I love Starbucks! I am a Gold member and I am always visiting. I say I want to try all the drinks, but always end up purchasing the same coffee. I can't help it. Their coffees are good, it's only ever bad when a barista makes the milk way too hot that it burns and gets bitter. I love what the company stands for and how it takes care of it's employees.
Priya K.
Fresno, CA
I enjoy the mobile order feature a lot. It's very quick to pick up coffee on the way to work. Starbucks is expensive so it's definitely a splurge but I use my gold card. My favorite drink is caramel brûlée latte which is seasonal :( and love to get iced passion tea in the warmer months.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
I love Starbucks 100%. I drink Starbucks on a weekly basis and every morning. I think it's the best coffee out there. My favorite drink is the White Chocolate Mocha. I drink it hot during winter and cold during summer. Everything I have tried by Starbucks I love so far. If you see a Starbucks you have to go.
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop. It has all the types of coffee drinks that I enjoy and I love the food as well. I always get a quality item when I order so to me it's worth the money. I go at least once a week and get a coffee and sometimes a breakfast sandwich. No chain coffee shop comes close in my opinion!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?