BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Victoria K.
Madison, MS
I LOVE STARBUCKS SO MUCH!!!! EVERYTHING ON THEIR MENU IS AMAZING! Iced Caramel Macchiato and Strawberry Acai refresher are two of my favorites. Also, their cake pops are the bomb. The birthday cake is the best. it is a bit pricey but its good to treat yourself every now and then.
Christina C.
Mount Pocono, PA
Ummm why is a review even an option lol. Starbucks is L.I.F.E. Everything is good! I absolutely love it. It can be quite pricey so I do limit myself, but over all just love it!
Eliza S.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
Ok Starbucks is one of the best coffee places ever. They now have food, snacks, pastries, and their frappecinos are amazing. It is a good environment to work in because it has free wifi and charging stations. The service is good and fast and the coffee and drinks are really good!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I've just begun using the starbucks app on the android device. I like how I can pay with my phone when I don't have my gift card with me. However, I do wish the app included starbucks full menu and mainly, the nutrition facts to the drinks.
kennedy m.
Grove City, PA
I go to Starbucks as much as possible I absolutely love it I usually get coffees and lattes and all that stuff but once I started trying their sandwiches and cookies and cake pops I fell in love with those as well
Amber K.
Coffee, tea and snacks are absolutely to die for! The app is awesome and i love I can reload in a matter of seconds. The messages they said about upcoming deals is so handy too!
Jessica M.
Middletown, OH
My favorite coffee from Starbucks is the chestnut praline latte. It is more on the expensive side but worth the price. My favorite item is the iced coffee and cold teas. The pros are it is a good price for the size and cons would be that I wish they had seasonal drinks all year round. I go in everyday.
Elisabeth C.
Love Starbucks. They have the best teas, frappes, mochas, you name it! Always good service and fast. Helpful staff as well. My favorite is the caramel latte w/ whip.
Emily L.
Boston, MA
I'm a starbucks lover! I think that it is always delicious and they are always friendly and accommodating and a big plus I love having the app and being able to surprise my friends with egift cards!!
Priscilla R.
Palmetto, FL
My favorites are pumpkin spice, salted caramel mocha, white chocolate, cinnamon dulce, and white chocolate peppermint! All crime based frappecinos! Plus a brownie or even a seven layer bar (if available)
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?