BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Michelle R.
Fullerton, CA
Starbucks really knows how to cater to everybody. The coffee is a bit bitter, but they have wonderful tea. My favorite is the chai, and I get it served iced and with soy.

Sign up for the rewards card, it's free!
Claire L.
Huntsville
Im wrighting a review about Starbuck's drink White Chocolate Mocha. This is my go too coffee order when I go there. This drink is very tasty and goes well hot or iced. I usually add creame to my order.
Tristan A.
Hollis Center, ME
I am obsessed with Starbucks! I know they are a little overpriced, but I would pay $4 any day for their Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. I also love Gingerbread Lattes, actually, I love all their lattes. I think their syrups taste sweet, and more natural compared to other chains.
Hannah P.
Buford, GA
I'm a sucker for holiday drinks. When I'm on the run, I normally ask to get a croissant, bagel, or one of their wraps. I don't necessarily think that it's worth the money but its definitely convenient.
Shena G.
SICKLERVILLE, NJ
I used to LOVE Starbucks. Used to go everyday. Their coffee doesn't taste the same anymore but was told by an employee they burn it so that explains it all. Love the cakes though and white hot chocolate.
Paige B.
Vista, CA
Carmel Brûlée Latte is amazing!! It's not too much coffee tatsting and not too sweet. I love to get a tall when they bring it back in time for the holidays, it is very tasty!
Christina C.
Mount Pocono, PA
Ummm why is a review even an option lol. Starbucks is L.I.F.E. Everything is good! I absolutely love it. It can be quite pricey so I do limit myself, but over all just love it!
Rebecca S.
Benton, AR
Pricy coffee but great selection and atmosphere. Just don't expect much that is diet conscious. Even the skinny options are calorie laden. If my local was a little easier to access I'd give five stars.
Jesse U.
Irvine, CA
If you want some good coffee, go down to your local Starbucks and get yourself a cup. You can also grad delicious biscottis to eat with the coffee and some meals for luch, too!
Kelsie G.
Bremerton, WA
Starbucks has decent coffee. It's the same thing every time. It's very expensive compared to single coffee stands. I prefer independent coffee stands because I feel like there's more of a drink verity
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?