- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
My top two places to go are Starbucks and PJ's coffee. I always get a crap or velvet ice. I think my favorites drink would be White Chocolate Mocha Frap. It's so delicious. I go there every chance I get.
PEPPERMINT MOCHAS. That's all I have to say about the holiday seasons. From November to December anytime I go to Starbucks I always always get a grande peppermint mocha. Always.
My absolute favorite coffee shops. Great drinks that you can specialize. Also, make sure you join their rewards program. Lots of great deals and opportunities for free drink/food.
I worked for the company so I got a chance to see first hand how the drinks are made! I love their teas so much. I get all my coffee beverages cold and they are always perfect!
My go to is a frap and breakfast sandwich! I haven't had one drink or sandwich I haven't loved! The menu has plenty of options, and they also have a hidden menu. It does add up if you go everyday though.
Starbucks is my guilty pleasure. I used to have the app but it was crappy so i deleted it and i maybe should consider re downloading the app again since they say it's improved!
My local baristas are always so friendly and willing to help you figure out what you want. Gets a little pricey at times, but worth the money. Love Starbucks, love frappuccinos.
I'm upset that Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Bliss frappuccino was temporary. They should add it to their menu because it is delicious. Other than that, green tea and white chocolate mocha frappe are my favorite.
Great coffe shop! It's so popular for a reason!! Amazing beverages and the snacks are pretty good too. The one downside is the occasional long lines but that's the price you pay for good food and coffe!!
I am not very big on coffee anymore, but I have discovered the very berry hibiscus refresher. I am in love with it. I do think that Starbucks is a but overpriced on most things, but still worth it for me.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos