BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Mariah B.
I love Starbucks. I'm in love with their fraps and there cake pops. There is this guy that works at the one near where I live and he is so funny and energetic I love it. I definitely feel like everyone at all Starbucks are super friendly.
Erin Y.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is it expensive? Well.... yeah. Is it the tastiest coffee you'll find and on EVERY Street corner? Yep! I love all of it. White chocolate frap, Carmel mocchiato and just plain old black. It's all great.
Stacy O.
High Point, NC
I always go to starbucks to get white mocha frappucino and its delicious. Everything is pricey but its so good. They do your oder exactl how you like it less sugar or more. Anything you want they will make it for you.
Christine C.
Cumberland, RI
I love their coffee! While the store prices may be expensive, if you buy the beans and make it at home its awesome. Its the only coffee I will buy to brew at home because it brews nice and strong. I wish there were more closer to my house.
Katie S.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE Starbucks! Great service. The mobile app is on point. The skinny peppermint mocha is delicious and the bacon, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich is so yummy! I'd go daily if it didn't cost so much!
Hannah M.
Bogata, TX
I live Starbucks their coffee and food as well it is amazing. I like it a lot. I love the Carmel frappiccnaio. The prices are pretty affordable some items are more expensive. I will be going to Starbucks more and more. It is amazing.
A J.
Always love getting my Starbucks fix. So many different options. I never end up spend over seven dollars and I feel that's pretty good for what all goes into their drinks. And their snacks are so delicious as well.
Zay S.
San Diego, CA
I love Starbucks coffee , they got cold and hot drinks from there but I always just get the cold drinks from there . There coffee taste good but sometimes a little pricey . Overall they have good coffee!
Mykayla W.
I love the cake balls. They are so rich in flavor, and they are beautiful to look at. I also would definitely recommend the chocolaty chip frappe. I am hooked on them. I get one every time I go to Starbucks.
Kristel C.
Starbucks gives me life. Literally! I started with an obsession over their cake pops. The birthday cake one is so good. I swear by their green tea latte. If ever I'm at Target, I'm at Starbucks. Perfect day.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?