BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Zay S.
San Diego, CA
I love Starbucks coffee , they got cold and hot drinks from there but I always just get the cold drinks from there . There coffee taste good but sometimes a little pricey . Overall they have good coffee!
Sasha N.
Plantation, FL
Starbucks is my top favorite it started off with mocha frappe. I spent so much money on coffee at Starbucks it's ridiculous. I wish I can get a gift card for there. The pastries are good and breakfast sandwiches.
Megan L.
I love Starbucks! I'm not a coffee drinker but I like their tea, hot chocolate and frappuccinos. I wish it wasn't so expensive though! The employees are always so friendly too! Their food is pretty good too
Hannah M.
Bogata, TX
I live Starbucks their coffee and food as well it is amazing. I like it a lot. I love the Carmel frappiccnaio. The prices are pretty affordable some items are more expensive. I will be going to Starbucks more and more. It is amazing.
Christen H.
Starbucks has the best drinks and desserts. Starbucks is the only place I go for coffee and hot chocolate. I also never leave without a slice of pumpkin loaf. The quality is superior to any other place.
Alyssa A.
I love Starbucks! Their frappuchinos are amazing. I always have to buy one whenever I'm in the mall or if I pass one. I love the vanilla bean one especially. I recommend giving it a try :)
Ashlee H.
Dallas
Every girls go to, am I right? They even had options to satisfy my craving while I was pregnant. Caffeine free! Can't go wrong with Starbucks. It's unfortunate how much I spend there but well worth it. ;)
Alexis A.
Lomira, WI
One of the best places to get coffee when you are on the go. They offer a great variety of flavors and many things other than coffee. Even for non-coffee drinkers there are many items for you.
Maija J.
Plymouth, MN
I love everything Starbucks. I love there mugs, there cups, and I especially love the iced drinks at Starbucks. It's a strong coffee taste, so not for everyone but they also can make anything without coffee.
Kayla A.
Wilsonville, OR
I enjoy frequenting Starbucks because when I walk in I know exactly what I am getting. The drinks always taste the exact same, there's no surprises with my order. It's convenient, reliable, and delicious.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?