BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Carolyn B.
I think Starbucks is a little overpriced, and I'm not a huge coffee drinker but the quality is great. Their app makes it very convenient to pick up coffees. I go around once or twice a month to Starbucks.
Sarah P.
Conway, AR
My favorite drink and food combo at Starbucks is a grande white chocolate mocha and a cream cheese danish. They are perfectly made and are my go-to meal for the mornings I'm on my way to school or work.
Angelica C.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not really a Starbucks kinda girl. But if I do go here, I like getting the chocolate chip frappé or chai tea latte or plain black coffee with ice or any of they're meaty pastries. They are expensive though!
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
Delicious coffee! Our whole household is obsessed. We go way too often and I know once they get cold brewed coffee we will be going even more. The iced americano is where its at!
Emily J.
Wauwatosa, WI
Who doesn't love a trip to Starbucks. The one by my office is so convenient, quick, and the staff is always attentive and friendly. I go maybe 2-3 times a month, even if just for a hot tea or americano.
Morgan G.
Evansville, IN
Starbucks is such a good company with good quality. I prefer to brew my own tea and my own coffee. BUT they make great green tea, at a reasonable price! Nice environment as well.
Brandi C.
Jackson, OH
Starbucks premium hot chocolate is where its at. My favorite thing to get. The Pumpkin Spice Latte is to die for during fall. Pretty much anything you get there won't disappoint.
Kayla M.
Starbucks is LIFE! I love love love it! I don't normally go very often but when I do I'm never disappointed. Everything there is absolutely delicious my favorite is java chip. I definitely recommend this!
Maija J.
Plymouth, MN
I love everything Starbucks. I love there mugs, there cups, and I especially love the iced drinks at Starbucks. It's a strong coffee taste, so not for everyone but they also can make anything without coffee.
Allison W.
Davenport, IA
Cannot get enough of starbucks! I went there yesterday and have never been to this store and I order and the lady serving me goes can I add a shot of coffee, just for fun.. I said of course! It was great:)
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?