BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Christine C.
Cumberland, RI
I love their coffee! While the store prices may be expensive, if you buy the beans and make it at home its awesome. Its the only coffee I will buy to brew at home because it brews nice and strong. I wish there were more closer to my house.
Audrey N.
Blacksburg, VA
I love the coffee there, as well as their teas and pastries. However, it tends to be too crowded. the 2 Starbucks in my town are small and I feel like I am gonna suffocate in there! I wish they were bigger.
Treasure X.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I don't really understand the hype around Starbucks. Then again, I'm not an avid coffee drinker, so there's that. The drinks are good but not enough to warrant spending close to ten bucks on two beverages.
Aimee S.
Lake Villa, IL
I love everything Starbucks. They are a good company and they have great products and beverages. I don't mind paying the extra dollar for better quality.
www.gorgeousandstuff.com
Dayna S.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
This crowded, popular, expensive place is overrated. The ingredients are nothing special, nor organic, and they're soo expensive. There frappes have almost no taste. SO disappointed that all the middle and high school girls like this place. YUCK! (NEVER DRINK THEIR SMOOTHIES OMG!!!)
Jillian G.
Runnemede, NJ
I Love Starbucks And Drink It So Much I Had To Give It Up For Lent 😩 Easter Come Quicker Starbucks is such a great company all workers a friendly and drinks/food are delicious!!!
Noel S.
St. Louis , Missouri
I try not to drink coffee everyday but when I like ti treat my self, I only buy my coffee and frappes from Starbucks. They have great customer service and a the best ingredients.
Kaitlyn J.
Philadelphia, PA
Although it may not be worth the price, I am addicted to Starbucks. I especially love the fraps, macchiatos, and refreshers. If it was cheaper I would definitely give it 5 stars!
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Starbucks! The baristas are usually happy,
The service is great (almost always), there is variety and they are happy to accommodate requests. Coffee is good, and the mixed drinks are pretty consistent in taste. Also, never had a problem when asking for something to be remade.
Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND
I think I'm the only person who's only been to Starbucks once. I bought a caramel latte and it was alright. I'm going to go more to try and find something that fits my taste more.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?