- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is an addiction of mine. I have my favorite drink an Iced Non-fat Caramel Latte at least 3 times a week. There is Peach Green Tea Lemonade is also a favorite. Great service at the locations by my house and quick to get me my drinks!
Coffee is not bad, I like better than other coffee shops in my town, but in my opinion very overpriced. Food is definitely overpriced. Good for when I'm in a hurry and need a caffeine fix.
I love coffee! i have to have at least my daily cup and every once in a while i treat myself to something other than the cup of black coffee. i just recently tried the new iced vanilla macchiato and i feel in love. so good and sweet! made me happy
I love Starbucks because they have plenty of options for non coffee drinkers such as myself. I crave their baked goods because they are so delicious. Starbucks is super convenient so it gets 5 stars from me.
My coffee is always made right, and I am very picky. Staff is quick and friendly. Everything is clean and well kept. I could not ask for a better local chain. I have found it's faster to go in than pull up.
Starbucks is my go-to coffee shop, and always will be! It's so convenient when I have one right down the street from my house, and one by my job. Anytime I'm craving some coffee, they're never hard to find.
Starbucks is the number one place for all your coffee needs.i especially love the French Vanilla Frappuccino with carmax drizzle.highly recommend Starbucks and I give them 5 stars
They have really good Starbucks . I love the villiabeen Starbucks . I love there logo . I go every 5 minutes . I love when they spell ur name right. They are all was nice to me. Yes I would recommend others.
I think this goes without saying. Starbucks is addicting and delicious and just the best. I DIE for their frappuccinos. Also, they offer an unbeatable rewards system. Great stuff!
My favorite place to just sit down with a laptop and enjoy the peaceful quiet environment! My favorite drink is the Salted Carmel Frap. I go every single day. Unfortunately, some of there drinks are seasonal, but other than that it is an absolutely wonderful place to go whenever.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos