BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Starbucks
  • "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brĂ»lĂ©e and chai latte" in 138 reviews
Melissa M.
I love Starbucks everytime I go there I order iced coffee or an iced chai latte it keeps me awake for a good few hours I love Starbucks drinks in general all great drinks but my favorites are those 2 and seasonal drinks
Diane G.
I love it! I always go in whenever I can to get my fix. I've recently fallen in love with the banana split frap it's so good! Since theres so many close to where i live i go often. Not only that but my best friend works there so she'll give me little samples of things she makes. It's great!
Barkado A.
Columbia, MD
My favorite drink is the "pink drink", which is the strawberry acai refresher and coconut milk instead of water. It's sooooo refreshing and low in calories so I don't need bad in drinking it! Try it! You won't regret it.
Crystal S.
Griffin , GA
I absolutely love Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino's! They are my favorite at starbucks. My sister and I use to go sit in there and order Frappuccinos. Just a great little spot to chill!
Rachel Y.
Every college kids best friend. The customization of the drinks for every type of season/weather available at all times is amazing! I have yet to find a frappachino I haven't liked.
Ashley S.
Fort Worth, TX
I loveee Starbucks but I hate how much I spend here. Since I'm lactose intolerant, soy is my only option and it's costs an additional $0.70. It makes me depressed how addicted I am and how much money I spend.
Lilah W.
Oakland, CA
I love this place, but pricing leads me to a 4-star rating. I get a Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher almost every morning. It's addicting and puts a pep in my step. Like I mentioned, I think the pricing can be a little too expensive. Overall, however, it's worth it.
Samantha K.
N CHESTERFLD
I love the Caramel Frapp however I've noticed different locations make it differently, and
by different I mean sloppy. My suggestion is if you find a location that makes it correctly,
stick to that location.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
I love Starbucks. I don't go there for just a coffee, that is what Dunkin Donuts is for, for much cheaper. I go to Starbucks for their specialty drinks. I love all their seasonal drinks, their frappicinos, lattes, etc. You can make them lighter by asking for nonfat milk or sugar free syrups.
Sydney E.
Denver, CO
I personally am a gold star member of Starbucks & there's a reason for that. I love it so much! I'm someone who needs to drink sugar free & they have plenty of sugar free syrups.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?