BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I love Starbucks so much. If they every mess up your order they refund you or make you what you originally ordered and you can keep the mistake. Their wifi is amazing like girl not everyone gives you good wifi and all so I love starbucks. I go to starbucks like every week cause I am like white.
Ashley C.
I had a bad first experience with Starbucks. But I recently have started going there again and love it. I dislike Dunkin' Donuts. How can Starbucks offer. Million specialty drinks and understand what you want but you order almond milk at Dublin donuts and they can't understand you. Night and day.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
I'm not even really the biggest fan of their espresso, but I keep going back. The convenience of having one on literally every corner helps. I like that they offer different varieties of flavors, but wish they would focus on having really fantastic espresso instead of the one mild run of the mill.
Tommie J.
I am usually not a Starbucks type of person, but there is one on my college campus and I'm definitely guilty of going almost every day. My favorite is their White Mocha iced coffee. It's so great! Also for the colder months, their White Hot Chocolate is also really good.
Cat Y.
Starbucks, I have SUCH a love-hate relationship with you....your drinks are so pricey but yet so good! I'm in love with the new cascara latte, and the seasonal lattes are always yummy. I wish the rewards program were a little nicer to its members, but aside from the $$$, no real complaints!
Abbie C.
It almost seems silly to write a review of such a ubiquitous company! I'm not a coffee snob, but I've enjoyed most of the drinks, sandwiches, and baked goods I've had from here-especially their holiday seasonal drinks! One area for improvement would be their hot chocolate--I much prefer Caribou's!
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
I love Starbucks! They have so many different flavored coffees, teas, and snacks. They also offer free wifi. They always have seasonal flavored beverages. I personally like the mocha and the Frappachino's. They are usually a bit pricey in my opinion so I usually just have one as a special treat, but I would recommend this product to anyone who is a coffee lover.
Devan C.
I love Starbucks. My favorite is the cinnamon dulce latte. It is the greatest coffee ever. My only complaint about Starbucks is that they have a very limited selection of flavors. I have always had particular flavors a like, and they don't usually have them. It took me a ltitle while to find something I reaaaallly liked there rather than just making do with what they had. But the coffee is always amazing.
Emily G.
Starbucks has tons of options when it comes to their menu. I also like that drinks are easily customizable. The people who work there are usually open to making "off menu" drinks. I used to go more often than I do now because I have found better coffee shops. Overall, their coffee isn't my favorite, but it's not the worst.
Yetzirah C.
I love starbucks! I am well known for being a white-Mexican because even though I am Mexican I am obsessed with starbucks! such great quality drinks and foods! I go like four times a week and never get the same thing. My favorite part is going in store and seeing the other costumers go in and sit around getting work done, enjoying their day.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?