- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I was never a huge fan of coffee, but I do occasionally stop at starbucks. It sucks that the place is always packed, and you have to wait so long just to pay for overpriced coffee.
Okay, it is a little pricey for coffee...but thats only if you go constantly. I treat myself to starbucks every now and then making the cost worth it! Its good to go on their sale events!
Great variety with drinks. Baristas can do just about anything that you would like. If you get it and don't like it, just take it back and they will either fix it or make you something completely different!
I love the iced coffee here at Starbucks but on colder days, I go for the hot coffee. Sometimes if I'm feeling rich, I get a latte. My absolute favorites are the Pumpkin Spice Latte and Salted Caramel Mocha.
They have such a great variety of drinks to offer.v it is PSL season and Starbucks is the place to go for the PSL They also have a great variety of milk alternatives, their soy and almond milk is to die for
I love coffee! i have to have at least my daily cup and every once in a while i treat myself to something other than the cup of black coffee. i just recently tried the new iced vanilla macchiato and i feel in love. so good and sweet! made me happy
I've always thought it was a little pricy but it never disappoints or fails to get the job done when i need that little extra boost of caffeine always down for starbucks if my wallet is feeling up for it too
I absolutely love Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino's! They are my favorite at starbucks. My sister and I use to go sit in there and order Frappuccinos. Just a great little spot to chill!
Anything I try is always good, but my all time favorite is the mocha Frappuccino! I am also in love with the pumpkin spice latte in the fall. For the hotter days, the kids and I both like the refresher alot.
I mean, I'm all about a good cup of coffee but it is pretty expensive when you think about it. My favorites are the tall skinny vanilla latte or tall chocolate chip frap with no whip.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos