- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
This is my all time favorite coffee shop! Their coffee, teas, frappuccinos, etc. are to die from r and also I love their cake pops and croissants!! Warm and yummy 😝
What's not to love about Starbucks? It's definitely addicting, I love the varieties, the cold and hot options, and the overall atmosphere of the place. Great place to hang out or to study!
I love the caramel macchiatos and the seasonal drinks. I have a few cold cups from them l, they keep drinks cold well and dont break, Ive dropped them and they dont scratch or crack.
I like Starbucks but I think it's overrated! TOO EXPENSIVE! And it's just a regular coffee, a regular place, $13 for a breakfast of just a coffee and a muffin that's too much, no thanks!
I really like coffee so this is the place for me it really has good flavors and relaxing environment I really like their app it's really convenient and it allows me to skip the line and just pick up my drink.
The coffee never fails to amaze me. Whether you want a good old fashioned cup of joe or a more cozy alternatice like hot cocoa, you can find it all at starbucks. Try their secret menu!
I go to Starbucks ATLEAST once a day. It's my favorite coffee place around my town. Quality is good, more expensive than Dunkin but worth it. I always get a venti vanilla iced coffee!
My coffee is always made right, and I am very picky. Staff is quick and friendly. Everything is clean and well kept. I could not ask for a better local chain. I have found it's faster to go in than pull up.
Starbucks is a staple for us, partly because my fiancee works there, but apart from that I've loved this chain for at least 10 years and this is where I go for a quick cup of coffee.
Starbucks is the number one place for all your coffee needs.i especially love the French Vanilla Frappuccino with carmax drizzle.highly recommend Starbucks and I give them 5 stars
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos