BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
This is my all time favorite coffee shop! Their coffee, teas, frappuccinos, etc. are to die from r and also I love their cake pops and croissants!! Warm and yummy 😝
Michellebellemakeup W.
What's not to love about Starbucks? It's definitely addicting, I love the varieties, the cold and hot options, and the overall atmosphere of the place. Great place to hang out or to study!
Annabelle B.
I love the caramel macchiatos and the seasonal drinks. I have a few cold cups from them l, they keep drinks cold well and dont break, Ive dropped them and they dont scratch or crack.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I like Starbucks but I think it's overrated! TOO EXPENSIVE! And it's just a regular coffee, a regular place, $13 for a breakfast of just a coffee and a muffin that's too much, no thanks!
Bobby C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like coffee so this is the place for me it really has good flavors and relaxing environment I really like their app it's really convenient and it allows me to skip the line and just pick up my drink.
Melody H.
The coffee never fails to amaze me. Whether you want a good old fashioned cup of joe or a more cozy alternatice like hot cocoa, you can find it all at starbucks. Try their secret menu!
Alexa Z.
Hamilton, NJ
I go to Starbucks ATLEAST once a day. It's my favorite coffee place around my town. Quality is good, more expensive than Dunkin but worth it. I always get a venti vanilla iced coffee!
Jessica G.
Grand Haven, MI
My coffee is always made right, and I am very picky. Staff is quick and friendly. Everything is clean and well kept. I could not ask for a better local chain. I have found it's faster to go in than pull up.
Devin J.
Jacksonville, FL
Starbucks is a staple for us, partly because my fiancee works there, but apart from that I've loved this chain for at least 10 years and this is where I go for a quick cup of coffee.
Kenneth H.
Panama City Beach, FL
Starbucks is the number one place for all your coffee needs.i especially love the French Vanilla Frappuccino with carmax drizzle.highly recommend Starbucks and I give them 5 stars
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?