BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kate R.
Randallstown, MD
It's actually a problem how much I go here. I live above a Starbucks and I go at least once a week. Like the frappuccinos and seasonal flavored the best. The staff is always friendly.
Arianna S.
One of my favorites coffee shops to go after school as there is one fairly close to me. Love the hit drinks once it gets cold out. I usually order the mocha frap whenever I go. Love coming here whenever I can
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Starbucks are great! I love their flavored coffee! Their cup this year is so cute, and the season coffees are so yummy! I wish they weren't so expensive though..
Tiffany S.
Everyone loves Starbucks, whether you want a regular cup of coffee, or you want to experiment with holiday espresso based drinks! This shop has great service and acceptable prices, I'll be a regular for life.
Mayumi U.
Lafayette , OR
I love starbucks it is great is has great coffee and other than having some drinks a little over priced it is the best. My favorite personally is the White chocolate mocha. Also they have great seasonal drinks.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
It's pricey, but convenient. I only go here because it's the closest place that serves coffee for me when I need it. A bonus is that it offers soy/coconut/almond milk to substitute dairy.
Sarah M.
I love Starbucks. Their espresso beverages like lattes and flat whites are always delicious. They also have very tasty bakery items. Their cake pops are so good!
Sarah C.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know how Starbucks makes everything so delicious. Their customer service is top notch. Even their tea I can't replicate how delicious it is. Always a go to when in search of coffee or another beverage.
Esmeralda A.
This is my go to spot whether its for coffee or tea and even food. Their food selections are getting better and better. The baristas are nothing but the friendliest people ever. The new order ahead option is also amazing, it makes ordering when im in a rush or on a short break at work super easy.
Angelica J.
Santa Maria, CA
Good coffee, but with slight tweaks to a drink order, the price easily adds up to becoming comparable to the price of a fast food combo. Decent breakfast and pastry selection, though!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?