- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I didn't try it till a few months ago and I fell in love with it! I am in love with the double chocolate chip frappuccino, it's a really great place just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Starbucks has a very calm feel to it as soon as you walk in. They have a variety of drinks although they can be pricey. I wish they would include more of their menu to let you know more of the drinks they offer
I love starbucks! My favorite things to get there are the birthday cake cake pops and green tea lattes. It is a bit overpriced, thats my opinion. The app is very flexible and useful. Currently a gold cardholder.
If you haven't yet, try the "Pink Drink" from Starbucks. Order a Strawberry Acai Refresher with no water and add coconut milk. Your taste buds will be in heaven!
I love Starbucks and there are so many easy ways to earn free giftcards to take here. They even scan them right off of your smart phone! And I think that they can do the same thing for your Starbucks official card.
Starbucks is an amazing coffee shop and you can even get breakfast or a quick snack or sweet! I am a coffee freak and enjoy the friendly Starbucks environment and the wonderful smell of coffee when you walk in
Starbucks has great coffee and pastries. Their rewards program is great, and makes it easy for people on the go to pay by their phone. I only give it four stars because of the price. They should offer and affordable price option as part of their menu.
Overpriced. It's $5.18 for a grande now. I simply can't justify spending so much money on coffee where they only fill half the cup. They need to revamp and stop raising prices.
Starbucks has great coffee. My favorite summer drink is the iced caramel macchiato. During cooler months, I enjoy the caramel macchiato, pumpkin spice latte, and caramel apple spice!
My experience has only been with non-coffee drinks, specifically the chai latte (best with alternative milks) and the vanilla frappucino, which is essentially a vanilla shake that is refreshing in the summer.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos