- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Not trying to sound typical but Starbucks is amazing. I've tried going to Panera for my coffee in the mornings, and it just doesn't compare. Starbucks has a fine quality of coffee, and if you're not in the mood for coffee they have smoothies or teas to choose from. Something to fit every mood!
I love the blonde roast coffee. As a black coffee drinker, their blonde roast is my favorite choice because it has a smoother taste and is less burnt tasting than the darker roasts.
I have Starbucks coffee on my campus at school and other small coffee shops where there coffee is just so unbelievably strong. Well i love Starbucks and everything the only thing that i wish would change is the prices, i get a caramel macchiato and it costs me about 5.35 which is kind of steep.
Everyone loves Starbucks, whether you want a regular cup of coffee, or you want to experiment with holiday espresso based drinks! This shop has great service and acceptable prices, I'll be a regular for life.
My favorite coffee. I need starbucks at least once a week. The stores are amazing. They're nice and relaxing. And the coffee is really really good. Love the salted caramel macchiato.
i only go to starbucks when i have a free cup coming to me. their loyalty card app stinks i cant load my gift cards onto it. despite the jokes there is not a starbucks within 2 miles of me so i seldom go there
From the smoothies, coffees, frappucinnos and teas, I always have a hard time deciding on what to get. Starbucks never fails to let me down with their tasty drinks, it's worth the buy!
One of my favorites coffee shops to go after school as there is one fairly close to me. Love the hit drinks once it gets cold out. I usually order the mocha frap whenever I go. Love coming here whenever I can
I'm not a huge fan of coffee, but I LOVE their shaken sweet tea. It's always on point when I'm craving sweet tea. Their croissants, chocolate and regular are sooo so so so good! their perfect sizes for breakfast!
i love the starbucks frappucinos ! they are really great if you get the ones with extra carmel so they put the carmel drizzle inside & out ! would definitely recommend!!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos