- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I didn't try it till a few months ago and I fell in love with it! I am in love with the double chocolate chip frappuccino, it's a really great place just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Coffee is average for the price that it is. I've had better, but I've had worse. The skinny vanilla latte with a caramel drizzle is my favorite, and low calorie!
While their cupcakes are delicious and they can tailor-make your order, they tend to be a bit over-priced. The atmosphere is nice for a bit of an extended stay to hang out with friends or get on your laptop, and you can re-use the cardboard hand-saver on the cups if you want to be eco-friendly.
I love there latte's the atmosphere is great I do drink the coffee as feel it has a good taste and I go as much as I can. it isn't all that affordable so if I have a gift card I go and enjoy my coffee and latte
Starbucks has great coffee. My favorite summer drink is the iced caramel macchiato. During cooler months, I enjoy the caramel macchiato, pumpkin spice latte, and caramel apple spice!
Not that it's not good just way over priced for me! I'm mostly a Frappuccino person because I love there cold coffee. There hot coffee is too over priced for me because I can make it at home for much cheaper!
Love that they always have something new on their menu! I wouldn't purchase regular coffee from Starbucks but for specialty drinks like frappucinos and macchiatos, they are the experts.
The Chile Mocha Frappucino is TO DIE FOR. Totally worth the price, and I love that the company is becoming more allergy friendly (offering a greater variety of non-dairy milk options, etc)
Excellent coffee at a bit of a premium price. I love trying new beverages because there is always a new, exciting flavor. I also love their food. It's overpriced, but their baked pretzels and cupcakes are amazing.
It's actually a problem how much I go here. I live above a Starbucks and I go at least once a week. Like the frappuccinos and seasonal flavored the best. The staff is always friendly.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos