BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I didn't try it till a few months ago and I fell in love with it! I am in love with the double chocolate chip frappuccino, it's a really great place just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Caitlin F.
Coffee is average for the price that it is. I've had better, but I've had worse. The skinny vanilla latte with a caramel drizzle is my favorite, and low calorie!
Megan L.
Walhalla, SC
While their cupcakes are delicious and they can tailor-make your order, they tend to be a bit over-priced. The atmosphere is nice for a bit of an extended stay to hang out with friends or get on your laptop, and you can re-use the cardboard hand-saver on the cups if you want to be eco-friendly.
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
I love there latte's the atmosphere is great I do drink the coffee as feel it has a good taste and I go as much as I can. it isn't all that affordable so if I have a gift card I go and enjoy my coffee and latte
Megan H.
Spring City, TN
Starbucks has great coffee. My favorite summer drink is the iced caramel macchiato. During cooler months, I enjoy the caramel macchiato, pumpkin spice latte, and caramel apple spice!
Jennalee S.
Gulfport, MS
Not that it's not good just way over priced for me! I'm mostly a Frappuccino person because I love there cold coffee. There hot coffee is too over priced for me because I can make it at home for much cheaper!
Catherine N.
Bronx, NY
Love that they always have something new on their menu! I wouldn't purchase regular coffee from Starbucks but for specialty drinks like frappucinos and macchiatos, they are the experts.
Maggie S.
Halethorpe, MD
The Chile Mocha Frappucino is TO DIE FOR. Totally worth the price, and I love that the company is becoming more allergy friendly (offering a greater variety of non-dairy milk options, etc)
Cassandra G.
Excellent coffee at a bit of a premium price. I love trying new beverages because there is always a new, exciting flavor. I also love their food. It's overpriced, but their baked pretzels and cupcakes are amazing.
Kate R.
Randallstown, MD
It's actually a problem how much I go here. I live above a Starbucks and I go at least once a week. Like the frappuccinos and seasonal flavored the best. The staff is always friendly.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?