- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Love that they always have something new on their menu! I wouldn't purchase regular coffee from Starbucks but for specialty drinks like frappucinos and macchiatos, they are the experts.
When I go there, I always get a Caramel Macchiato, Grande. It is my favorite drink to get. The price is a little steep but I enjoy it. I don't get it often but it is a nice treat when I do like to treat myself!
Excellent coffee at a bit of a premium price. I love trying new beverages because there is always a new, exciting flavor. I also love their food. It's overpriced, but their baked pretzels and cupcakes are amazing.
Starbucks has on and off days. Each location varies. I go on average only about once a week, but if I am in the city I got 3-4 times a week and I think those locations are highly organized to be more effetive.
I love starbucks! My favorite things to get there are the birthday cake cake pops and green tea lattes. It is a bit overpriced, thats my opinion. The app is very flexible and useful. Currently a gold cardholder.
Overpriced. It's $5.18 for a grande now. I simply can't justify spending so much money on coffee where they only fill half the cup. They need to revamp and stop raising prices.
While their cupcakes are delicious and they can tailor-make your order, they tend to be a bit over-priced. The atmosphere is nice for a bit of an extended stay to hang out with friends or get on your laptop, and you can re-use the cardboard hand-saver on the cups if you want to be eco-friendly.
I think that their drinks are good, not my favorite but they have interesting flavors and the food is good, I like to go sometimes because the place is cozy and I like to be there.
I love Starbucks and there are so many easy ways to earn free giftcards to take here. They even scan them right off of your smart phone! And I think that they can do the same thing for your Starbucks official card.
My experience has only been with non-coffee drinks, specifically the chai latte (best with alternative milks) and the vanilla frappucino, which is essentially a vanilla shake that is refreshing in the summer.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos